The cheapest busesfrom San Antonio to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for Fri, May 14
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Antonio to New Orleans will cost around $58 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $24.
San Antonio to New Orleans bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||11h 50m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$24|
|place||Bus depart from||San Antonio|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||New Orleans|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Megabus, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom San Antonio to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for Fri, May 14
Trips per day8
These direct buses cover the 816km distance in an average of 11h 50m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 9h 25m
Bus from San Antonio to New Orleans
how to get cheap bus tickets from san antonio to new orleans?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Megabus, Flixbus offer a total of 8 bus schedules from San Antonio to New Orleans. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $24. It is the lower trip price you can get on Fri, May 14. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Greyhound, Megabus, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find New Orleans cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from san antonio to new orleans?expand_more
- Greyhound, Megabus, Flixbus tickets to New Orleans costs between $24 and USD 106.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to New Orleans low-cost tickets for only $24. This bus leaves at 09:55 from San Antonio bus station or stop at SAN ANTONIO - 500 N ST MARYS ST, SAN ANTONIO - 500 N ST MARY'S ST, Parking lot, 840 Probandt St, near Bill Miller BBQ, Downtown San Antonio, La Cantera (San Antonio). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 01:10 have the most expensive ticket to New Orleans for about USD 106.00.
how to get to new orleans from san antonio?expand_more
- On average you find 8 daily schedules to New Orleans from San Antonio. Usually, there are 56 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to New Orleans. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are san antonio and new orleans bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to New Orleans, you can get on board at SAN ANTONIO - 500 N ST MARYS ST, SAN ANTONIO - 500 N ST MARY'S ST, Parking lot, 840 Probandt St, near Bill Miller BBQ, Downtown San Antonio, La Cantera (San Antonio). Moreover, get off the bus at NEW ORLEANS - 1001 LOYOLA AVE, NEW ORLNS CHARLES POYDRAS - undefined, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave, New Orleans UPT.
when is the first and last bus to new orleans?expand_more
- The first bus time to New Orleans is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Antonio is at 20:40.
how far apart is new orleans from san antonio?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Antonio to New Orleans is around 11h 50m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Antonio. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 25m in New Orleans.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Megabus, Flixbus website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
- Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342
- Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300
how to get ticket refund on greyhound, megabus, flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Megabus, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Megabus, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to New Orleans in advance and have a nice trip.
New Orleans, LA