The cheapest busesfrom Dallas to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Dallas to San Antonio will cost around $113 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $34.
Dallas to San Antonio bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 24m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$34|
|place||Bus depart from||Dallas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Antonio|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit|
The fastest busesfrom Dallas to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-25
Trips per day34
These direct buses cover the 407km distance in an average of 5h 24m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 20m
Bus from Dallas to San Antonio
How to get to San Antonio from Dallas?expand_more
- On average you find 34 daily schedules to San Antonio from Dallas. Usually, there are 238 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Antonio. It is an average of 19 bus schedules per day and 570 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Dallas to San Antonio?expand_more
- There is a total of 6 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit offer a total of 34 bus schedules from Dallas to San Antonio. Keep in mind that this 6 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $34. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8475 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Antonio cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Antonio from Dallas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Dallas to San Antonio is around 5h 24m. Red Coach schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Dallas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 20m in San Antonio.
Where are Dallas and San Antonio bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Antonio, you can get on board at Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, Dallas Bus Station, Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (OUTSIDE SAKS FIFTH AVENUE) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, Terminal - Dallas, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Dallas, Richardson, DFW Airport, Market Center (Dallas). Moreover, get off the bus at San Antonio Pearl District, San Antonio Bus Station, VIA Transit Crossroads Transit Center at 171 VIA Crossroads Blvd, Terminal - San Antonio, San Antonio.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8475 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Reserve your bus seat to San Antonio in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Dallas to San Antonio?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit tickets to San Antonio costs between $34 and MXN 1230.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to San Antonio low-cost tickets for only $34. This bus leaves at 01:15 from Dallas bus station or stop at Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, Dallas Bus Station, Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (OUTSIDE SAKS FIFTH AVENUE) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, Terminal - Dallas, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Dallas, Richardson, DFW Airport, Market Center (Dallas). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:00 have the most expensive ticket to San Antonio for about MXN 1230.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Turimex phone number: 81 8151 5253Red Coach phone number: 1-877-733-0724Valley Transit phone number: 509.525.9140 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Antonio?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Antonio is at 00:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Dallas is at 23:35.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Dallas
San Antonio, TX