The cheapest busesfrom Dallas to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Dallas to San Antonio will cost around $269 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $33.
Dallas to San Antonio bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 15m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$33|
|place||Bus depart from||Dallas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Antonio|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex|
The fastest busesfrom Dallas to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
Trips per day13
These direct buses cover the 407km distance in an average of 5h 15m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 55m
Bus from Dallas to San Antonio
How to get to San Antonio from Dallas?expand_more
- On average you find 13 daily schedules to San Antonio from Dallas. Usually, there are 91 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Antonio. It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Dallas to San Antonio?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex offer a total of 13 bus schedules from Dallas to San Antonio. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $33. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8467 reviews for Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Antonio cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Antonio from Dallas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Dallas to San Antonio is around 5h 15m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Dallas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 55m in San Antonio.
Where are Dallas and San Antonio bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Antonio, you can get on board at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST, 710 Davis St, Grand Prairie, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Terminal - Dallas. Moreover, get off the bus at SAN ANTONIO - 500 N ST MARY'S ST, Parking lot, 840 Probandt St, near Bill Miller BBQ, Terminal - San Antonio.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8467 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex website. Reserve your bus seat to San Antonio in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Dallas to San Antonio?expand_more
- Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex tickets to San Antonio costs between $33 and MXN 1055.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to San Antonio low-cost tickets for only $33. This bus leaves at 07:15 from Dallas bus station or stop at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST, 710 Davis St, Grand Prairie, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Terminal - Dallas. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 16:30 have the most expensive ticket to San Antonio for about MXN 1055.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Turimex phone number: 81 8151 5253 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Antonio?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Antonio is at 07:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Dallas is at 23:50.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Dallas
San Antonio, TX