The cheapest busesfrom Austin to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Austin to San Antonio will cost around $135 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $13.
Austin to San Antonio bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 38m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$13|
|place||Bus depart from||Austin|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Antonio|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit|
The fastest busesfrom Austin to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
Trips per day28
These direct buses cover the 119km distance in an average of 1h 38m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 10m
Bus from Austin to San Antonio
How to get to San Antonio from Austin?expand_more
- On average you find 28 daily schedules to San Antonio from Austin. Usually, there are 196 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Antonio. It is an average of 17 bus schedules per day and 510 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Austin to San Antonio?expand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit offer a total of 28 bus schedules from Austin to San Antonio. Keep in mind that this 5 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $13. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 2870 reviews for Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Antonio cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Antonio from Austin?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Austin to San Antonio is around 1h 38m. Red Coach schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Austin. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 10m in San Antonio.
Where are Austin and San Antonio bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Antonio, you can get on board at Terminal - Austin, Downtown Austin, Austin South Congress, Eastside Bus Plaza, 1500 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin. Moreover, get off the bus at Terminal - San Antonio, San Antonio Pearl District, San Antonio Bus Station, VIA Transit Crossroads Transit Center at 171 VIA Crossroads Blvd, San Antonio.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 2870 user reviews to best choose between Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Reserve your bus seat to San Antonio in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Austin to San Antonio?expand_more
- Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit tickets to San Antonio costs between $13 and MXN 865.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to San Antonio low-cost tickets for only $13. This bus leaves at 02:05 from Austin bus station or stop at Terminal - Austin, Downtown Austin, Austin South Congress, Eastside Bus Plaza, 1500 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 21:30 have the most expensive ticket to San Antonio for about MXN 865.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Turimex phone number: 81 8151 5253Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Red Coach phone number: 1-877-733-0724Valley Transit phone number: 509.525.9140 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Antonio?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Antonio is at 00:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Austin is at 23:30.
How to get ticket refund on Turimex, Flixbus, Megabus, Red Coach, Valley Transit?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Austin
San Antonio, TX