The cheapest busesfrom New Orleans to Baton Rouge
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from New Orleans to Baton Rouge will cost around $17 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $14.
New Orleans to Baton Rouge bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 52m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$14|
|place||Bus depart from||New Orleans|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Baton Rouge|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom New Orleans to Baton Rouge
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
Trips per day17
These direct buses cover the 121km distance in an average of 1h 52m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 15m
Bus from New Orleans to Baton Rouge
How to get to Baton Rouge from New Orleans?expand_more
- On average you find 17 daily schedules to Baton Rouge from New Orleans. Usually, there are 119 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Baton Rouge. It is an average of 15 bus schedules per day and 450 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from New Orleans to Baton Rouge?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound offer a total of 17 bus schedules from New Orleans to Baton Rouge. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $14. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Baton Rouge cheap tickets.
How far apart is Baton Rouge from New Orleans?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from New Orleans to Baton Rouge is around 1h 52m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from New Orleans. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 15m in Baton Rouge.
Where are New Orleans and Baton Rouge bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Baton Rouge, you can get on board at New Orleans Bus Station, New Orleans Canal St, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave, NEW ORLNS CHARLES POYDRAS - undefined. Moreover, get off the bus at Baton Rouge (Chevron), Baton Rouge Park & Ride, Baton Rouge Bus Station, Baton Rouge, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal), BATON ROUGE - 1253 FLORIDA BLVD.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Baton Rouge in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from New Orleans to Baton Rouge?expand_more
- Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound tickets to Baton Rouge costs between $14 and USD 26.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Baton Rouge low-cost tickets for only $14. This bus leaves at 02:00 from New Orleans bus station or stop at New Orleans Bus Station, New Orleans Canal St, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave, NEW ORLNS CHARLES POYDRAS - undefined. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 23:50 have the most expensive ticket to Baton Rouge for about USD 26.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Baton Rouge?expand_more
- The first bus time to Baton Rouge is at 02:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from New Orleans is at 23:50.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
New Orleans, LA
Bus tickets to New Orleans
Baton Rouge, LA
Bus tickets to Baton Rouge
5 Must try New Orleans, LA drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
New Orleans, a melting pot of rich history and vibrant culture, beckons cocktail lovers with its unique local drinks. Home to the iconic Sazerac and French 75, this LA gem infuses each sip with Creole influences, making every toast exotically refreshing and distinctively New Orleans.