The cheapest busesfrom New Orleans to Baton Rouge
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from New Orleans to Baton Rouge will cost around $15 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $4.
New Orleans to Baton Rouge bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 39m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$4|
|place||Bus depart from||New Orleans|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Baton Rouge|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus|
The fastest busesfrom New Orleans to Baton Rouge
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
Trips per day13
These direct buses cover the 121km distance in an average of 1h 39m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 15m
Bus from New Orleans to Baton Rouge
how to get cheap bus tickets from new orleans to baton rouge?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus offer a total of 13 bus schedules from New Orleans to Baton Rouge. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $4. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jun 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Baton Rouge cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from new orleans to baton rouge?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus tickets to Baton Rouge costs between $4 and USD 31.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Baton Rouge low-cost tickets for only $4. This bus leaves at 08:00 from New Orleans bus station or stop at NEW ORLEANS - 1001 LOYOLA AVE, New Orleans, LA, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave, NEW ORLNS CHARLES POYDRAS - undefined. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 23:59 have the most expensive ticket to Baton Rouge for about USD 31.00.
how to get to baton rouge from new orleans?expand_more
- On average you find 13 daily schedules to Baton Rouge from New Orleans. Usually, there are 91 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Baton Rouge. It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are new orleans and baton rouge bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Baton Rouge, you can get on board at NEW ORLEANS - 1001 LOYOLA AVE, New Orleans, LA, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave, NEW ORLNS CHARLES POYDRAS - undefined. Moreover, get off the bus at BATON ROUGE - 1253 FLORIDA BLVD, Baton Rouge, LA, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal), BATON ROUGE CHEVRON STA - 2915 HIGHLAND ROAD.
when is the first and last bus to baton rouge?expand_more
- The first bus time to Baton Rouge is at 06:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from New Orleans is at 23:59.
how far apart is baton rouge from new orleans?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from New Orleans to Baton Rouge is around 1h 39m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from New Orleans. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 15m in Baton Rouge.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
- Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300
- Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342
how to get ticket refund on greyhound, flixbus, megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to Baton Rouge in advance and have a nice trip.
New Orleans, LA
Bus tickets to New Orleans
Baton Rouge, LA