The cheapest busesfrom San Antonio to Austin
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Antonio to Austin will cost around $139 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $13.
San Antonio to Austin bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 35m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$13|
|place||Bus depart from||San Antonio|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Austin|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit|
The fastest busesfrom San Antonio to Austin
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
Trips per day21
These direct buses cover the 119km distance in an average of 1h 35m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 20m
Bus from San Antonio to Austin
How to get to Austin from San Antonio?expand_more
- On average you find 21 daily schedules to Austin from San Antonio. Usually, there are 147 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Austin. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from San Antonio to Austin?expand_more
- There is a total of 6 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit offer a total of 21 bus schedules from San Antonio to Austin. Keep in mind that this 6 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $13. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8475 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Austin cheap tickets.
How far apart is Austin from San Antonio?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Antonio to Austin is around 1h 35m. Red Coach schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Antonio. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 20m in Austin.
Where are San Antonio and Austin bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Austin, you can get on board at San Antonio Bus Station, VIA Transit Crossroads Transit Center at 171 VIA Crossroads Blvd, Terminal - San Antonio, San Antonio, San Antonio Pearl District. Moreover, get off the bus at Eastside Bus Plaza, 1500 San Jacinto Blvd, Terminal - Austin, Austin, Austin South Congress, Downtown Austin.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8475 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Reserve your bus seat to Austin in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from San Antonio to Austin?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit tickets to Austin costs between $13 and MXN 865.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Austin low-cost tickets for only $13. This bus leaves at 00:15 from San Antonio bus station or stop at San Antonio Bus Station, VIA Transit Crossroads Transit Center at 171 VIA Crossroads Blvd, Terminal - San Antonio, San Antonio, San Antonio Pearl District. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:24 have the most expensive ticket to Austin for about MXN 865.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Turimex phone number: 81 8151 5253Red Coach phone number: 1-877-733-0724Valley Transit phone number: 509.525.9140 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Austin?expand_more
- The first bus time to Austin is at 00:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Antonio is at 21:45.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
San Antonio, TX