The cheapest busesfrom Houston to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2022-06-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Houston to New Orleans will cost around $46 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $40.
Houston to New Orleans bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h 35m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$40|
|place||Bus depart from||Houston|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||New Orleans|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom Houston to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2022-06-29
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 512km distance in an average of 7h 35m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 25m
Bus from Houston to New Orleans
How to get to New Orleans from Houston?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to New Orleans from Houston. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to New Orleans. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Houston to New Orleans?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Houston to New Orleans. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $40. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-06-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find New Orleans cheap tickets.
How far apart is New Orleans from Houston?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Houston to New Orleans is around 7h 35m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Houston. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 25m in New Orleans.
Where are Houston and New Orleans bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to New Orleans, you can get on board at 815 Pierce St near Travis St, HOUSTON SE - 7000 HARRISBURG ST, Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby, Downtown Houston. Moreover, get off the bus at Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave, NEW ORLEANS - 1001 LOYOLA AVE, New Orleans UPT.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to New Orleans in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Houston to New Orleans?expand_more
- Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus tickets to New Orleans costs between $40 and USD 55.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to New Orleans low-cost tickets for only $40. This bus leaves at 11:15 from Houston bus station or stop at 815 Pierce St near Travis St, HOUSTON SE - 7000 HARRISBURG ST, Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby, Downtown Houston. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:45 have the most expensive ticket to New Orleans for about USD 55.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to New Orleans?expand_more
- The first bus time to New Orleans is at 07:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Houston is at 23:35.
How to get ticket refund on Megabus, Greyhound, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
New Orleans, LA