The cheapest busesfrom Oklahoma City to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-03
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Oklahoma City to Houston will cost around $45 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $44.
Oklahoma City to Houston bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||14h 20m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$44|
|place||Bus depart from||Oklahoma City|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Houston|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Oklahoma City to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-03
Trips per day10
These direct buses cover the 666km distance in an average of 14h 20m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 11h 40m
Bus from Oklahoma City to Houston
How to get to Houston from Oklahoma City?expand_more
- On average you find 10 daily schedules to Houston from Oklahoma City. Usually, there are 70 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Houston. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Oklahoma City to Houston?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound offer a total of 10 bus schedules from Oklahoma City to Houston. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $44. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-03. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Houston cheap tickets.
How far apart is Houston from Oklahoma City?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Oklahoma City to Houston is around 14h 20m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Oklahoma City. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 11h 40m in Houston.
Where are Oklahoma City and Houston bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Houston, you can get on board at Oklahoma City Bus Station. Moreover, get off the bus at Houston Bus Station, Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby, Downtown Houston.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Houston in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Oklahoma City to Houston?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound tickets to Houston costs between $44 and USD 47.74 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Houston low-cost tickets for only $44. This bus leaves at 06:25 from Oklahoma City bus station or stop at Oklahoma City Bus Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:25 have the most expensive ticket to Houston for about USD 47.74.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Houston?expand_more
- The first bus time to Houston is at 05:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Oklahoma City is at 23:20.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bus tickets to Oklahoma City
5 Must try Houston, TX drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Houston, TX, offers exceptional charm to cocktail lovers, blending robust traditions and innovative concoctions. Sitting at a local bar reveals deep-rooted Southern hospitality mixed with flavors uniquely Texan, featuring local ingredients and heritage spirits. Be captivated by Houston’s cocktail culture, where each drink tells a story.