The cheapest busesfrom Chicago to Oklahoma City
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Chicago to Oklahoma City will cost around $115 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $103.
Chicago to Oklahoma City bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||18h 16m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$103|
|place||Bus depart from||Chicago|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Oklahoma City|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways|
The fastest busesfrom Chicago to Oklahoma City
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
Trips per day15
These direct buses cover the 1115km distance in an average of 18h 16m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 9h 10m
Bus from Chicago to Oklahoma City
How to get to Oklahoma City from Chicago?expand_more
- On average you find 15 daily schedules to Oklahoma City from Chicago. Usually, there are 105 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Oklahoma City. It is an average of 9 bus schedules per day and 270 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Chicago to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways offer a total of 15 bus schedules from Chicago to Oklahoma City. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $103. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5637 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Oklahoma City cheap tickets.
How far apart is Oklahoma City from Chicago?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Chicago to Oklahoma City is around 18h 16m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Chicago. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 10m in Oklahoma City.
Where are Chicago and Oklahoma City bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Oklahoma City, you can get on board at Chicago Bus Station, Chicago Train Station. Moreover, get off the bus at Oklahoma City Bus Station, Oklahoma City Train Station.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5637 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways website. Reserve your bus seat to Oklahoma City in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Chicago to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways tickets to Oklahoma City costs between $103 and USD 141.22 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Oklahoma City low-cost tickets for only $103. This bus leaves at 04:50 from Chicago bus station or stop at Chicago Bus Station, Chicago Train Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 02:30 have the most expensive ticket to Oklahoma City for about USD 141.22.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Burlington Trailways phone number: 800 992 4618 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- The first bus time to Oklahoma City is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Chicago is at 21:45.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Chicago
Oklahoma City, OK
Bus tickets to Oklahoma City
5 Must try Chicago drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Discover Chicago, a haven for travelers and cocktail fanatics, where every libation tells a distinct city story. Here, innovative mixologies mirror the rich cultural heritage, creating a ‘Chicago-style’ cocktail scene that transforms traditional drinks into a unique, local experience.