The cheapest busesfrom Seattle to Oklahoma City
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-26
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Seattle to Oklahoma City will cost around $173 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $137.
Seattle to Oklahoma City bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||11h 44m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$137|
|place||Bus depart from||Seattle|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Oklahoma City|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines|
The fastest busesfrom Seattle to Oklahoma City
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-26
Trips per day9
These direct buses cover the 2452km distance in an average of 11h 44m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 0h 25m
Bus from Seattle to Oklahoma City
How to get to Oklahoma City from Seattle?expand_more
- On average you find 9 daily schedules to Oklahoma City from Seattle. Usually, there are 63 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Oklahoma City. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Seattle to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines offer a total of 9 bus schedules from Seattle to Oklahoma City. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $137. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-26. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5612 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Oklahoma City cheap tickets.
How far apart is Oklahoma City from Seattle?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Seattle to Oklahoma City is around 11h 44m. Northwestern Stage Lines schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Seattle. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h 25m in Oklahoma City.
Where are Seattle and Oklahoma City bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Oklahoma City, you can get on board at Seattle Bus Station, University of Washington, Seattle (6th Ave S & S Lane St), Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Seattle Train Station. Moreover, get off the bus at Oklahoma City Bus Station.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5612 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines website. Reserve your bus seat to Oklahoma City in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Seattle to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines tickets to Oklahoma City costs between $137 and USD 211.64 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Oklahoma City low-cost tickets for only $137. This bus leaves at 18:50 from Seattle bus station or stop at Seattle Bus Station, University of Washington, Seattle (6th Ave S & S Lane St), Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Seattle Train Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 14:00 have the most expensive ticket to Oklahoma City for about USD 211.64.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Northwestern Stage Lines phone number: 800-366-6975 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- The first bus time to Oklahoma City is at 11:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Seattle is at 22:15.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Northwestern Stage Lines?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Seattle
Oklahoma City, OK