The cheapest busesfrom Houston to Baton Rouge
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-09
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Houston to Baton Rouge will cost around $35 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $33.
Houston to Baton Rouge bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h 20m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$33|
|place||Bus depart from||Houston|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Baton Rouge|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Houston to Baton Rouge
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-09
Trips per day11
These direct buses cover the 410km distance in an average of 7h 20m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 30m
Bus from Houston to Baton Rouge
How to get to Baton Rouge from Houston?expand_more
- On average you find 11 daily schedules to Baton Rouge from Houston. Usually, there are 77 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Baton Rouge. It is an average of 9 bus schedules per day and 270 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Houston to Baton Rouge?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound offer a total of 11 bus schedules from Houston to Baton Rouge. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $33. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-12-09. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Baton Rouge cheap tickets.
How far apart is Baton Rouge from Houston?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Houston to Baton Rouge is around 7h 20m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Houston. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 30m in Baton Rouge.
Where are Houston and Baton Rouge bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Baton Rouge, you can get on board at Baytown (Thompson/Service Rd), Hillcroft METRO Park and Ride at 6220 Southwest Freeway, Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby, Downtown Houston, HOUSTON SW - 6590 SW FRWY. Moreover, get off the bus at Baton Rouge, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal), BATON ROUGE CHEVRON STA - 2915 HIGHLAND ROAD.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Baton Rouge in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Houston to Baton Rouge?expand_more
- Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound tickets to Baton Rouge costs between $33 and USD 45.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Baton Rouge low-cost tickets for only $33. This bus leaves at 00:10 from Houston bus station or stop at Baytown (Thompson/Service Rd), Hillcroft METRO Park and Ride at 6220 Southwest Freeway, Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby, Downtown Houston, HOUSTON SW - 6590 SW FRWY. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 11:50 have the most expensive ticket to Baton Rouge for about USD 45.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Baton Rouge?expand_more
- The first bus time to Baton Rouge is at 00:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Houston is at 23:35.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Houston
Baton Rouge, LA