The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Houston
Showing times and prices for Mon, Jul 26
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Houston will cost around $140 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $112.
Los Angeles to Houston bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 21m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$112|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Houston|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Houston
Showing times and prices for Mon, Jul 26
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 2207km distance in an average of 13h 21m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 10h 25m
Bus from Los Angeles to Houston
how to get cheap bus tickets from los angeles to houston?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Houston. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $112. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Jul 26. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Houston cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from los angeles to houston?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Houston costs between $112 and USD 211.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Houston low-cost tickets for only $112. This bus leaves at 02:45 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES UNION STA (E) - 800 N ALAMEDA ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 22:05 have the most expensive ticket to Houston for about USD 211.00.
how to get to houston from los angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Houston from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Houston. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are los angeles and houston bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Houston, you can get on board at LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES UNION STA (E) - 800 N ALAMEDA ST. Moreover, get off the bus at HOUSTON, HOUSTON SW - 6590 SW FRWY.
when is the first and last bus to houston?expand_more
- The first bus time to Houston is at 02:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 23:50.
how far apart is houston from los angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Houston is around 13h 21m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 10h 25m in Houston.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Houston in advance and have a nice trip.
Los Angeles, CA