The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Houston will cost around $147 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $147.
Los Angeles to Houston bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||16h 45m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$147|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Houston|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
Fastest1d, 16h 35m
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 2207km distance in an average of 16h 45m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1d, 16h 35m
Bus from Los Angeles to Houston
How to get to Houston from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Houston from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Houston. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to Houston?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Houston. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $147. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Houston cheap tickets.
How far apart is Houston from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Houston is around 16h 45m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1d, 16h 35m in Houston.
Where are Los Angeles and Houston bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Houston, you can get on board at LOS ANGELES - 800 N ALAMEDA ST. Moreover, get off the bus at HOUSTON SE - 7000 HARRISBURG ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Houston in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to Houston?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Houston costs between $147 and USD 147.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Houston low-cost tickets for only $147. This bus leaves at 20:10 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at LOS ANGELES - 800 N ALAMEDA ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 20:10 have the most expensive ticket to Houston for about USD 147.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Houston?expand_more
- The first bus time to Houston is at 20:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 23:45.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA