The cheapest busesfrom Chicago to Houston
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Chicago to Houston will cost around $169 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $167.
Chicago to Houston bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 39m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$167|
|place||Bus depart from||Chicago|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Houston|
The fastest busesfrom Chicago to Houston
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 1517km distance in an average of 5h 39m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 15m
Bus from Chicago to Houston
how to get cheap bus tickets from chicago to houston?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Chicago to Houston. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $167. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Apr 19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Houston cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from chicago to houston?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Houston costs between $167 and USD 172.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Houston low-cost tickets for only $167. This bus leaves at 21:00 from Chicago bus station or stop at CHICAGO - 630 W HARRISON ST, CHICAGO AMTRAK (E) - 225 S CANAL ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 21:30 have the most expensive ticket to Houston for about USD 172.00.
how to get to houston from chicago?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Houston from Chicago. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Houston. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are chicago and houston bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Houston, you can get on board at CHICAGO - 630 W HARRISON ST, CHICAGO AMTRAK (E) - 225 S CANAL ST. Moreover, get off the bus at HOUSTON - 2121 MAIN ST, HOUSTON SW - 6590 SW FRWY.
when is the first and last bus to houston?expand_more
- The first bus time to Houston is at 00:01. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Chicago is at 21:30.
how far apart is houston from chicago?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Chicago to Houston is around 5h 39m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Chicago. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 15m in Houston.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Houston in advance and have a nice trip.