The cheapest busesfrom Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Las Vegas to Los Angeles will cost around $24 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $7.
Las Vegas to Los Angeles bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 38m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$7|
|place||Bus depart from||Las Vegas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Los Angeles|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast|
The fastest busesfrom Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
Trips per day56
These direct buses cover the 368km distance in an average of 5h 38m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 15m
Bus from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
How to get to Los Angeles from Las Vegas?expand_more
- On average you find 56 daily schedules to Los Angeles from Las Vegas. Usually, there are 392 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Los Angeles. It is an average of 39 bus schedules per day and 1170 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?expand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast offer a total of 56 bus schedules from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. Keep in mind that this 5 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $7. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8512 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Los Angeles cheap tickets.
How far apart is Los Angeles from Las Vegas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Las Vegas to Los Angeles is around 5h 38m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Las Vegas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 15m in Los Angeles.
Where are Las Vegas and Los Angeles bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Los Angeles, you can get on board at Henderson (Galleria at Sunset), UNLV (Cox Pavillion), Las Vegas Strip (Las Vegas Blvd), Downtown Las Vegas (1st St), North Las Vegas (E Craig Rd), South Strip, Las Vegas S Strip Transit Terminal, Las Vegas Downtown - the corner of South 1st St. & Garces Ave., Fashion Show Mall Bus Stop - 3200 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 931 W Owens Ave. suite 135 Las Vegas, Nv 89106, 2162 N. Lamb Blvd - Las Vegas, NV. Moreover, get off the bus at Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), USC (Hope/Jefferson), Los Angeles Union Station, Hollywood / Highland (LA), Los Angeles (UCLA), El Monte Station - Upper Level Bay 25 - 3501 Santa Anita Ave., 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8512 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast website. Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast tickets to Los Angeles costs between $7 and USD 50.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Los Angeles low-cost tickets for only $7. This bus leaves at 08:00 from Las Vegas bus station or stop at Henderson (Galleria at Sunset), UNLV (Cox Pavillion), Las Vegas Strip (Las Vegas Blvd), Downtown Las Vegas (1st St), North Las Vegas (E Craig Rd), South Strip, Las Vegas S Strip Transit Terminal, Las Vegas Downtown - the corner of South 1st St. & Garces Ave., Fashion Show Mall Bus Stop - 3200 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 931 W Owens Ave. suite 135 Las Vegas, Nv 89106, 2162 N. Lamb Blvd - Las Vegas, NV. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:00 have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 50.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883Pacific Coast phone number: 1 800 661 1725 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Los Angeles?expand_more
- The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 00:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Las Vegas is at 23:40.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Tufesa, Pacific Coast?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Las Vegas, NV
Bus tickets to Las Vegas
Los Angeles, CA
Bus tickets to Los Angeles
5 Must try Las Vegas, NV drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
In the high-energy heart of Las Vegas, NV, cocktail enthusiasts uncover a vibrant playground. Its uniqueness lies in the distinct fusion of local infusions, stunning settings, and inventive mixology. With every sip, Vegas’ thrilling landscape of casinos and live shows becomes a delightfully intoxicating experience.
5 Must Try Los Angeles, CA Drinks: Your Guide to the Best Cocktails in Town
by David Thompson
Experience the fusion of pulsating city life and vintage charm in Los Angeles, CA. Indulge in the local cocktail scene, where mixologists infuse drinks with California’s rich agriculture, creating an uniquely Angeleno taste. From rooftop bars to hidden speakeasies, LA promises a spirited journey second to none.