The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to San Diego
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to San Diego will cost around $23 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $16.
Los Angeles to San Diego bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 54m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$16|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Diego|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to San Diego
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-05
Trips per day46
These direct buses cover the 180km distance in an average of 2h 54m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 10m
Bus from Los Angeles to San Diego
How to get to San Diego from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 46 daily schedules to San Diego from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 322 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Diego. It is an average of 22 bus schedules per day and 660 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to San Diego?expand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound offer a total of 46 bus schedules from Los Angeles to San Diego. Keep in mind that this 4 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $16. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Diego cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Diego from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to San Diego is around 2h 54m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 10m in San Diego.
Where are Los Angeles and San Diego bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Diego, you can get on board at 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, UCLA (Gayley/Strathmore), East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., Downtown LA (N Vignes St), USC (Hope/Jefferson), LOS ANGELES - 1716 E 7TH ST, Hollywood / Highland (LA), Downey (Stonewood Center). Moreover, get off the bus at McDonalds Trolley Station 727 San Ysidro, San Ysidro - 5922 Rail Ct., Old Town San Diego, Seaport Village (San Diego), Balboa Park (San Diego), SAN DIEGO - 1313 NATIONAL AVE, La Jolla (UTC).
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to San Diego in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to San Diego?expand_more
- Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound tickets to San Diego costs between $16 and USD 35.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to San Diego low-cost tickets for only $16. This bus leaves at 08:15 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, UCLA (Gayley/Strathmore), East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., Downtown LA (N Vignes St), USC (Hope/Jefferson), LOS ANGELES - 1716 E 7TH ST, Hollywood / Highland (LA), Downey (Stonewood Center). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 02:45 have the most expensive ticket to San Diego for about USD 35.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883Pacific Coast phone number: 1 800 661 1725Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Diego?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Diego is at 02:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 23:30.
How to get ticket refund on Tufesa, Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA