The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to San Diego
Showing times and prices for 2023-06-07
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to San Diego will cost around $27 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $19.
Los Angeles to San Diego bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 8m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$19|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Diego|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to San Diego
Showing times and prices for 2023-06-07
Trips per day56
These direct buses cover the 180km distance in an average of 3h 8m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 45m
Bus from Los Angeles to San Diego
Travel by bus to San Diego easily. Whether you want fast, cheap or something entirely different, our travel experts have collected everything you need to know so you can find the best option from Los Angeles to San Diego.
How to get to San Diego from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 56 daily schedules to San Diego from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 392 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Diego. It is an average of 27 bus schedules per day and 810 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to San Diego?expand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa offer a total of 56 bus schedules from Los Angeles to San Diego. Keep in mind that this 4 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $19. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-06-07. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Diego cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Diego from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to San Diego is around 3h 8m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 45m in San Diego.
Where are Los Angeles and San Diego bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Diego, you can get on board at Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, UCLA (Gayley/Strathmore), East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), Los Angeles Union Station, USC (Hope/Jefferson), West LA - Expo/Sepulveda, 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, Downey (Stonewood Center). Moreover, get off the bus at 2745 Otay Pacific Drive - San Diego, CA, San Diego (Old Town-FlixBus), Downtown SD (Seaport), San Diego (Old Town Transit Center-Greyhound), San Diego Bus Station, La Jolla - UC San Diego, Balboa Park (San Diego), McDonalds Trolley Station 727 San Ysidro.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to San Diego in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to San Diego?expand_more
- Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa tickets to San Diego costs between $19 and USD 44.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to San Diego low-cost tickets for only $19. This bus leaves at 05:15 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, UCLA (Gayley/Strathmore), East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), Los Angeles Union Station, USC (Hope/Jefferson), West LA - Expo/Sepulveda, 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, Downey (Stonewood Center). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 05:15 have the most expensive ticket to San Diego for about USD 44.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Pacific Coast phone number: 1 800 661 1725Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Diego?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Diego is at 05:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 23:30.
How to get ticket refund on Pacific Coast, Flixbus, Greyhound, Tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA
Bus tickets to Los Angeles
Find cheap bus ticket to Los Angeles. Buy your bus ticket online!
San Diego, CA
Bus tickets to San Diego
Find cheap bus ticket to San Diego. Buy your bus ticket online!
Plan your next bus trip