The cheapest busesfrom San Diego to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Diego to Los Angeles will cost around $20 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $16.
San Diego to Los Angeles bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 1m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$16|
|place||Bus depart from||San Diego|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Los Angeles|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom San Diego to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
Trips per day58
These direct buses cover the 180km distance in an average of 3h 1m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 5m
Bus from San Diego to Los Angeles
How to get to Los Angeles from San Diego?expand_more
- On average you find 58 daily schedules to Los Angeles from San Diego. Usually, there are 406 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Los Angeles. It is an average of 29 bus schedules per day and 870 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from San Diego to Los Angeles?expand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus offer a total of 58 bus schedules from San Diego to Los Angeles. Keep in mind that this 4 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $16. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-04. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Los Angeles cheap tickets.
How far apart is Los Angeles from San Diego?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Diego to Los Angeles is around 3h 1m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Diego. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 5m in Los Angeles.
Where are San Diego and Los Angeles bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Los Angeles, you can get on board at SAN DIEGO - 1313 NATIONAL AVE, San Ysidro - 5922 Rail Ct., McDonalds Trolley Station 727 San Ysidro, Old Town San Diego, Seaport Village (San Diego), SDSU (Hardy Ave), Balboa Park (San Diego). Moreover, get off the bus at LOS ANGELES - 1716 E 7TH ST, East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, Downtown LA (N Vignes St), N. Hollywood (Lankershim), San Fernando (Rinaldi St), Downey (Stonewood Center), Hollywood / Highland (LA), 10413 Laurel Canyon Blvd Pacoima Los Angeles, CA 91331, UCLA (Gayley/Strathmore), USC (Hope/Jefferson).
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from San Diego to Los Angeles?expand_more
- Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus tickets to Los Angeles costs between $16 and USD 37.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Los Angeles low-cost tickets for only $16. This bus leaves at 08:30 from San Diego bus station or stop at SAN DIEGO - 1313 NATIONAL AVE, San Ysidro - 5922 Rail Ct., McDonalds Trolley Station 727 San Ysidro, Old Town San Diego, Seaport Village (San Diego), SDSU (Hardy Ave), Balboa Park (San Diego). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:45 have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 37.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Pacific Coast phone number: 1 800 661 1725Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Los Angeles?expand_more
- The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 05:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Diego is at 21:45.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Pacific Coast, Tufesa, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA