The cheapest busesfrom Baton Rouge to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-03
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Baton Rouge to New Orleans will cost around $16 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $13.
Baton Rouge to New Orleans bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 48m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$13|
|place||Bus depart from||Baton Rouge|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||New Orleans|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus|
The fastest busesfrom Baton Rouge to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-03
Trips per day23
These direct buses cover the 121km distance in an average of 1h 48m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 15m
Bus from Baton Rouge to New Orleans
How to get to New Orleans from Baton Rouge?expand_more
- On average you find 23 daily schedules to New Orleans from Baton Rouge. Usually, there are 161 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to New Orleans. It is an average of 13 bus schedules per day and 390 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Baton Rouge to New Orleans?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus offer a total of 23 bus schedules from Baton Rouge to New Orleans. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $13. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-03. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find New Orleans cheap tickets.
How far apart is New Orleans from Baton Rouge?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Baton Rouge to New Orleans is around 1h 48m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Baton Rouge. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 15m in New Orleans.
Where are Baton Rouge and New Orleans bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to New Orleans, you can get on board at Baton Rouge Bus Station, Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge Park&Ride, Baton Rouge Park & Ride, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal). Moreover, get off the bus at New Orleans Bus Station, New Orleans Canal St, New Orleans Charles Poydras, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to New Orleans in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Baton Rouge to New Orleans?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus tickets to New Orleans costs between $13 and USD 22.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to New Orleans low-cost tickets for only $13. This bus leaves at 10:45 from Baton Rouge bus station or stop at Baton Rouge Bus Station, Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge Park&Ride, Baton Rouge Park & Ride, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 19:05 have the most expensive ticket to New Orleans for about USD 22.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to New Orleans?expand_more
- The first bus time to New Orleans is at 01:05. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Baton Rouge is at 22:15.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Baton Rouge, LA
Bus tickets to Baton Rouge
New Orleans, LA
Bus tickets to New Orleans
5 Must try New Orleans, LA drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
New Orleans, a melting pot of rich history and vibrant culture, beckons cocktail lovers with its unique local drinks. Home to the iconic Sazerac and French 75, this LA gem infuses each sip with Creole influences, making every toast exotically refreshing and distinctively New Orleans.