The cheapest busesfrom Baton Rouge to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-30
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Baton Rouge to New Orleans will cost around $17 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $13.
Baton Rouge to New Orleans bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 26m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$13|
|place||Bus depart from||Baton Rouge|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||New Orleans|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Baton Rouge to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-30
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 121km distance in an average of 1h 26m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 15m
Bus from Baton Rouge to New Orleans
How to get to New Orleans from Baton Rouge?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to New Orleans from Baton Rouge. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to New Orleans. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Baton Rouge to New Orleans?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Baton Rouge to New Orleans. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $13. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-01-30. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find New Orleans cheap tickets.
How far apart is New Orleans from Baton Rouge?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Baton Rouge to New Orleans is around 1h 26m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Baton Rouge. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 15m in New Orleans.
Where are Baton Rouge and New Orleans bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to New Orleans, you can get on board at Baton Rouge, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal), BATON ROUGE CHEVRON STA - 2915 HIGHLAND ROAD. Moreover, get off the bus at New Orleans UPT, Union Passenger Terminal (UPT), 1001 Loyola Ave, NEW ORLEANS - 1001 LOYOLA AVE.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to New Orleans in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Baton Rouge to New Orleans?expand_more
- Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound tickets to New Orleans costs between $13 and USD 24.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to New Orleans low-cost tickets for only $13. This bus leaves at 04:45 from Baton Rouge bus station or stop at Baton Rouge, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal), BATON ROUGE CHEVRON STA - 2915 HIGHLAND ROAD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 12:55 have the most expensive ticket to New Orleans for about USD 24.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to New Orleans?expand_more
- The first bus time to New Orleans is at 04:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Baton Rouge is at 17:20.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Megabus, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Baton Rouge, LA
Bus tickets to Baton Rouge
New Orleans, LA