The cheapest busesfrom Dallas to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2023-03-30
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Dallas to Houston will cost around $34 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $28.
Dallas to Houston bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 33m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$28|
|place||Bus depart from||Dallas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Houston|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus|
The fastest busesfrom Dallas to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2023-03-30
Trips per day50
These direct buses cover the 362km distance in an average of 4h 33m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 15m
Bus from Dallas to Houston
Travel by bus to Houston easily. Whether you want fast, cheap or something entirely different, our travel experts have collected everything you need to know so you can find the best option from Dallas to Houston.
How to get to Houston from Dallas?expand_more
- On average you find 50 daily schedules to Houston from Dallas. Usually, there are 350 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Houston. It is an average of 27 bus schedules per day and 810 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Dallas to Houston?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus offer a total of 50 bus schedules from Dallas to Houston. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $28. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-03-30. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Houston cheap tickets.
How far apart is Houston from Dallas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Dallas to Houston is around 4h 33m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Dallas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 15m in Houston.
Where are Dallas and Houston bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Houston, you can get on board at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST, Dallas Bus Station, Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, (Temporary Stop) - Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (OUTSIDE SAKS FIFTH AVENUE) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Richardson, Market Center (Dallas). Moreover, get off the bus at HOUSTON - 2121 MAIN ST, Houston Bus Station, The Woodlands, North Houston (Love's), Downtown Houston, Bus Stop at 131 1/2 I 45 N, Conroe, TX Park and Ride - Underneath I-45, Hillcroft METRO Park and Ride at 6220 Southwest Freeway, Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to Houston in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Dallas to Houston?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus tickets to Houston costs between $28 and USD 49.60 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Houston low-cost tickets for only $28. This bus leaves at 13:30 from Dallas bus station or stop at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST, Dallas Bus Station, Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, (Temporary Stop) - Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (OUTSIDE SAKS FIFTH AVENUE) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Richardson, Market Center (Dallas). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 11:05 have the most expensive ticket to Houston for about USD 49.60.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Houston?expand_more
- The first bus time to Houston is at 04:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Dallas is at 23:00.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Dallas
Find cheap bus ticket to Dallas. Buy your bus ticket online!
Bus tickets to Houston
Find cheap bus ticket to Houston. Buy your bus ticket online!
Plan your next bus trip