The cheapest busesfrom Houston to Dallas
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-28
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Houston to Dallas will cost around $30 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $24.
Houston to Dallas bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 27m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$24|
|place||Bus depart from||Houston|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Dallas|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach|
The fastest busesfrom Houston to Dallas
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-28
Trips per day56
These direct buses cover the 362km distance in an average of 4h 27m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 10m
Bus from Houston to Dallas
How to get to Dallas from Houston?expand_more
- On average you find 56 daily schedules to Dallas from Houston. Usually, there are 392 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Dallas. It is an average of 28 bus schedules per day and 840 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Houston to Dallas?expand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach offer a total of 56 bus schedules from Houston to Dallas. Keep in mind that this 4 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $24. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-28. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8472 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Dallas cheap tickets.
How far apart is Dallas from Houston?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Houston to Dallas is around 4h 27m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Houston. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 10m in Dallas.
Where are Houston and Dallas bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Dallas, you can get on board at Houston Bus Station, Hillcroft METRO Park and Ride at 6220 Southwest Freeway, Bus Stop at 131 1/2 I 45 N, Conroe, TX Park and Ride - Underneath I-45, Houston, Downtown Houston, North Houston (Love's), Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby, The Woodlands. Moreover, get off the bus at Dallas Bus Station, Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (Outside Bloomingdales) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Dallas, Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, Market Center (Dallas), Richardson.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8472 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach website. Reserve your bus seat to Dallas in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Houston to Dallas?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach tickets to Dallas costs between $24 and USD 59.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Dallas low-cost tickets for only $24. This bus leaves at 11:30 from Houston bus station or stop at Houston Bus Station, Hillcroft METRO Park and Ride at 6220 Southwest Freeway, Bus Stop at 131 1/2 I 45 N, Conroe, TX Park and Ride - Underneath I-45, Houston, Downtown Houston, North Houston (Love's), Houston Uptown/Upper Kirby, The Woodlands. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:45 have the most expensive ticket to Dallas for about USD 59.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Red Coach phone number: 1-877-733-0724 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Dallas?expand_more
- The first bus time to Dallas is at 00:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Houston is at 20:50.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Red Coach?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.