The cheapest busesfrom Dallas to Austin
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Dallas to Austin will cost around $96 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $19.
Dallas to Austin bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 34m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$19|
|place||Bus depart from||Dallas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Austin|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit|
The fastest busesfrom Dallas to Austin
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
Trips per day30
These direct buses cover the 294km distance in an average of 3h 34m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h
Bus from Dallas to Austin
How to get to Austin from Dallas?expand_more
- On average you find 30 daily schedules to Austin from Dallas. Usually, there are 210 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Austin. It is an average of 15 bus schedules per day and 450 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Dallas to Austin?expand_more
- There is a total of 6 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit offer a total of 30 bus schedules from Dallas to Austin. Keep in mind that this 6 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $19. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8475 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Austin cheap tickets.
How far apart is Austin from Dallas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Dallas to Austin is around 3h 34m. Turimex schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Dallas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h in Austin.
Where are Dallas and Austin bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Austin, you can get on board at Dallas Bus Station, Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (OUTSIDE SAKS FIFTH AVENUE) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, Terminal - Dallas, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Dallas, Richardson, Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, DFW Airport, Market Center (Dallas). Moreover, get off the bus at Austin Eastside Bus Plaza, Eastside Bus Plaza, 1500 San Jacinto Blvd, Terminal - Austin, Austin, Downtown Austin, Austin South Congress.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8475 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Reserve your bus seat to Austin in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Dallas to Austin?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit tickets to Austin costs between $19 and MXN 1085.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Austin low-cost tickets for only $19. This bus leaves at 08:45 from Dallas bus station or stop at Dallas Bus Station, Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (OUTSIDE SAKS FIFTH AVENUE) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie, Terminal - Dallas, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Dallas, Richardson, Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, DFW Airport, Market Center (Dallas). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:00 have the most expensive ticket to Austin for about MXN 1085.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Turimex phone number: 81 8151 5253Red Coach phone number: 1-877-733-0724Valley Transit phone number: 509.525.9140 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Austin?expand_more
- The first bus time to Austin is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Dallas is at 23:30.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound, Megabus, Turimex, Red Coach, Valley Transit?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Dallas
5 Must try Dallas drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
In Dallas, the vibrant nightlife beckons travelers and cocktail enthusiasts. Famous for its quintessential Texan hospitality, Dallas affirms its uniqueness with local drinks like the Margarita, dynamically melding heritage with innovation, instantly immersing visitors in the exciting Dallas cocktail culture.
5 Must try Austin drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Discover Austin, a cocktail lover’s paradise, where creative mixologists blend Texas spirits with local ingredients, concocting uniquely Austin drinks. With its bustling nightlife cultural scene, this vibrant city offers unforgettable experiences for every travel-savvy cocktail enthusiast. Your ‘Austin-styled’ cocktail awaits!