The cheapest busesfrom Baton Rouge to Dallas
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Baton Rouge to Dallas will cost around $102 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $83.
Baton Rouge to Dallas bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 47m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$83|
|place||Bus depart from||Baton Rouge|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Dallas|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines|
The fastest busesfrom Baton Rouge to Dallas
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
Trips per day28
These direct buses cover the 591km distance in an average of 13h 47m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 10h
Bus from Baton Rouge to Dallas
How to get to Dallas from Baton Rouge?expand_more
- On average you find 28 daily schedules to Dallas from Baton Rouge. Usually, there are 196 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Dallas. It is an average of 17 bus schedules per day and 510 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Baton Rouge to Dallas?expand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines offer a total of 28 bus schedules from Baton Rouge to Dallas. Keep in mind that this 4 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $83. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8478 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Dallas cheap tickets.
How far apart is Dallas from Baton Rouge?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Baton Rouge to Dallas is around 13h 47m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Baton Rouge. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 10h in Dallas.
Where are Baton Rouge and Dallas bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Dallas, you can get on board at Baton Rouge Bus Station, Baton Rouge, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal). Moreover, get off the bus at Dallas Bus Station, Downtown Dallas / Deep Ellum, Market Center (Dallas), DFW Airport, Richardson, Bus Stop at Fuel City Carwash - 801 S. Riverfront Blvd, Grand Prairie Premium Outlets (Outside Bloomingdales) at 2950 W. Interstate 20, Grand Prairie.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8478 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines website. Reserve your bus seat to Dallas in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Baton Rouge to Dallas?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines tickets to Dallas costs between $83 and USD 149.98 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Dallas low-cost tickets for only $83. This bus leaves at 09:50 from Baton Rouge bus station or stop at Baton Rouge Bus Station, Baton Rouge, NE Corner of Convention St and N 22nd St (CATS Terminal). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 13:30 have the most expensive ticket to Dallas for about USD 149.98.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Delta Bus Lines phone number: (662) 335-2144 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Dallas?expand_more
- The first bus time to Dallas is at 01:05. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Baton Rouge is at 17:35.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Delta Bus Lines?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Baton Rouge, LA
Bus tickets to Baton Rouge
5 Must try Dallas drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
In Dallas, the vibrant nightlife beckons travelers and cocktail enthusiasts. Famous for its quintessential Texan hospitality, Dallas affirms its uniqueness with local drinks like the Margarita, dynamically melding heritage with innovation, instantly immersing visitors in the exciting Dallas cocktail culture.