The cheapest busesfrom San Marcos to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Marcos to Houston will cost around $33 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $24.
San Marcos to Houston bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 49m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$24|
|place||Bus depart from||San Marcos|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Houston|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Megabus|
The fastest busesfrom San Marcos to Houston
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-19
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 249km distance in an average of 5h 49m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 15m
Bus from San Marcos to Houston
How to get to Houston from San Marcos?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Houston from San Marcos. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Houston. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from San Marcos to Houston?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Megabus offer a total of 6 bus schedules from San Marcos to Houston. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $24. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Greyhound, Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Houston cheap tickets.
How far apart is Houston from San Marcos?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Marcos to Houston is around 5h 49m. Megabus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Marcos. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 15m in Houston.
Where are San Marcos and Houston bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Houston, you can get on board at SAN MARCOS - 338 S GUADALUPE ST, Outside the LBJ Student Center at 100 Student Center Dr. Moreover, get off the bus at HOUSTON - 2121 MAIN ST, Katy Mills Mall, Entrance 8, 815 Pierce St near Travis St.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to Houston in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from San Marcos to Houston?expand_more
- Greyhound, Megabus tickets to Houston costs between $24 and USD 41.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Houston low-cost tickets for only $24. This bus leaves at 18:30 from San Marcos bus station or stop at SAN MARCOS - 338 S GUADALUPE ST, Outside the LBJ Student Center at 100 Student Center Dr. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 14:00 have the most expensive ticket to Houston for about USD 41.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Megabus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Houston?expand_more
- The first bus time to Houston is at 11:59. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Marcos is at 20:20.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.