The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Austin
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-03
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Austin will cost around $199 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $156.
Los Angeles to Austin bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||12h 34m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$156|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Austin|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Austin
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-03
Trips per day19
These direct buses cover the 1973km distance in an average of 12h 34m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 35m
Bus from Los Angeles to Austin
How to get to Austin from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 19 daily schedules to Austin from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 133 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Austin. It is an average of 15 bus schedules per day and 450 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to Austin?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus offer a total of 19 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Austin. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $156. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-03. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Austin cheap tickets.
How far apart is Austin from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Austin is around 12h 34m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 35m in Austin.
Where are Los Angeles and Austin bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Austin, you can get on board at Los Angeles Union Station, Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), Downey (Stonewood Center), Hollywood / Highland (LA). Moreover, get off the bus at Eastside Bus Plaza, Austin Eastside Bus Plaza, Downtown Austin, Austin South Congress.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to Austin in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to Austin?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus tickets to Austin costs between $156 and USD 289.92 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Austin low-cost tickets for only $156. This bus leaves at 01:40 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at Los Angeles Union Station, Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), Downey (Stonewood Center), Hollywood / Highland (LA). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 03:10 have the most expensive ticket to Austin for about USD 289.92.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Austin?expand_more
- The first bus time to Austin is at 00:40. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 23:10.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA
Bus tickets to Los Angeles
5 Must try Austin drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Discover Austin, a cocktail lover’s paradise, where creative mixologists blend Texas spirits with local ingredients, concocting uniquely Austin drinks. With its bustling nightlife cultural scene, this vibrant city offers unforgettable experiences for every travel-savvy cocktail enthusiast. Your ‘Austin-styled’ cocktail awaits!