The cheapest busesfrom Washington to Raleigh
Showing times and prices for Sat, Apr 17
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Washington to Raleigh will cost around $49 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $34.
Washington to Raleigh bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$34|
|place||Bus depart from||Washington|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Raleigh|
The fastest busesfrom Washington to Raleigh
Showing times and prices for Sat, Apr 17
Trips per day12
These direct buses cover the 376km distance in an average of 7h but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h 30m
Bus from Washington to Raleigh
how to get cheap bus tickets from washington to raleigh?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 12 bus schedules from Washington to Raleigh. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $34. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Apr 17. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Raleigh cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from washington to raleigh?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Raleigh costs between $34 and USD 71.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Raleigh low-cost tickets for only $34. This bus leaves at 01:50 from Washington bus station or stop at WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 11:25 have the most expensive ticket to Raleigh for about USD 71.00.
how to get to raleigh from washington?expand_more
- On average you find 12 daily schedules to Raleigh from Washington. Usually, there are 84 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Raleigh. It is an average of 12 bus schedules per day and 360 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are washington and raleigh bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Raleigh, you can get on board at WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE. Moreover, get off the bus at RALEIGH, RALEIGH - 2210 CAPITAL BLVD.
when is the first and last bus to raleigh?expand_more
- The first bus time to Raleigh is at 01:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Washington is at 23:30.
how far apart is raleigh from washington?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Washington to Raleigh is around 7h. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Washington. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 30m in Raleigh.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Raleigh in advance and have a nice trip.