The cheapest busesfrom Washington to Baltimore
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Washington to Baltimore will cost around $25 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $10.
Washington to Baltimore bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 2m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$10|
|place||Bus depart from||Washington|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Baltimore|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom Washington to Baltimore
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-19
Trips per day36
These direct buses cover the 57km distance in an average of 1h 2m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 45m
Bus from Washington to Baltimore
How to get to Baltimore from Washington?expand_more
- On average you find 36 daily schedules to Baltimore from Washington. Usually, there are 252 bus departures every week on this route. Peter Pan Bus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Baltimore. It is an average of 13 bus schedules per day and 390 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Washington to Baltimore?expand_more
- There is a total of 6 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus offer a total of 36 bus schedules from Washington to Baltimore. Keep in mind that this 6 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $10. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8585 reviews for Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Baltimore cheap tickets.
How far apart is Baltimore from Washington?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Washington to Baltimore is around 1h 2m. Eagle Bus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Washington. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 45m in Baltimore.
Where are Washington and Baltimore bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Baltimore, you can get on board at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE, 2305 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Union Station, Washington - 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, 25 19th St SE, Washington, DC, Washington DC (New York Ave and 6th St NW). Moreover, get off the bus at BALTIMORE DOWNTOWN - 2110 HAINES ST, 1200 Ponca Street - Royal Farms, White Marsh Mall (JC Penney Outer Parking Lot), Baltimore - 2110 Haines Street, Mall Address 8200 Perry Hall Blvd, Baltimore, MD, Baltimore.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8585 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to Baltimore in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Washington to Baltimore?expand_more
- Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus tickets to Baltimore costs between $10 and USD 100.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Baltimore low-cost tickets for only $10. This bus leaves at 14:50 from Washington bus station or stop at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE, 2305 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Union Station, Washington - 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, 25 19th St SE, Washington, DC, Washington DC (New York Ave and 6th St NW). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 02:10 have the most expensive ticket to Baltimore for about USD 100.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Eagle Bus phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Peter Pan Bus phone number: 1-800-343-9999Ourbus phone number: 1 844 800 6828Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Baltimore?expand_more
- The first bus time to Baltimore is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Washington is at 23:25.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Megabus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.