The cheapest busesfrom Washington to Baltimore
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Washington to Baltimore will cost around $21 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $10.
Washington to Baltimore bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 2m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$10|
|place||Bus depart from||Washington|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Baltimore|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus|
The fastest busesfrom Washington to Baltimore
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
Trips per day24
These direct buses cover the 57km distance in an average of 1h 2m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 50m
Bus from Washington to Baltimore
How to get to Baltimore from Washington?expand_more
- On average you find 24 daily schedules to Baltimore from Washington. Usually, there are 168 bus departures every week on this route. Peter Pan Bus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Baltimore. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Washington to Baltimore?expand_more
- There is a total of 6 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus offer a total of 24 bus schedules from Washington to Baltimore. Keep in mind that this 6 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $10. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-01-31. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8585 reviews for Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Baltimore cheap tickets.
How far apart is Baltimore from Washington?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Washington to Baltimore is around 1h 2m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Washington. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 50m in Baltimore.
Where are Washington and Baltimore bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Baltimore, you can get on board at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE, 2305 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Washington - 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, 25 19th St SE, Washington, DC, DC (Union Station), Union Station. Moreover, get off the bus at BALTIMORE DOWNTOWN - 2110 HAINES ST, 1200 Ponca Street - Royal Farms, Baltimore - 2110 Haines Street, Mall Address 8200 Perry Hall Blvd, Baltimore, MD, Baltimore, White Marsh Mall (JC Penney Outer Parking Lot).
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8585 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to Baltimore in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Washington to Baltimore?expand_more
- Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus tickets to Baltimore costs between $10 and USD 30.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Baltimore low-cost tickets for only $10. This bus leaves at 14:50 from Washington bus station or stop at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE, 2305 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Washington - 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, 25 19th St SE, Washington, DC, DC (Union Station), Union Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 02:10 have the most expensive ticket to Baltimore for about USD 30.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Eagle Bus phone number: Peter Pan Bus phone number: 1-800-343-9999Ourbus phone number: 1 844 800 6828Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Baltimore?expand_more
- The first bus time to Baltimore is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Washington is at 23:25.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Eagle Bus, Peter Pan Bus, Ourbus, Flixbus, Megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.