The cheapest busesfrom San Antonio to Laredo
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Antonio to Laredo will cost around $23 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $23.
San Antonio to Laredo bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 31m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$23|
|place||Bus depart from||San Antonio|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Laredo|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom San Antonio to Laredo
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
Trips per day15
These direct buses cover the 236km distance in an average of 2h 31m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 20m
Bus from San Antonio to Laredo
How to get to Laredo from San Antonio?expand_more
- On average you find 15 daily schedules to Laredo from San Antonio. Usually, there are 105 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Laredo. It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from San Antonio to Laredo?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus offer a total of 15 bus schedules from San Antonio to Laredo. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Valley Transit tickets are available for $23. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Laredo cheap tickets.
How far apart is Laredo from San Antonio?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Antonio to Laredo is around 2h 31m. Valley Transit schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Antonio. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 20m in Laredo.
Where are San Antonio and Laredo bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Laredo, you can get on board at San Antonio Bus Station. Moreover, get off the bus at Laredo Bus Station, Laredo (Truck Movers), Laredo North (Truck Movers).
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to Laredo in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from San Antonio to Laredo?expand_more
- Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus tickets to Laredo costs between $23 and USD 23.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Valley Transit to Laredo low-cost tickets for only $23. This bus leaves at 00:05 from San Antonio bus station or stop at San Antonio Bus Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:05 have the most expensive ticket to Laredo for about USD 23.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Valley Transit phone number: 509.525.9140Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Laredo?expand_more
- The first bus time to Laredo is at 00:05. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Antonio is at 21:30.
How to get ticket refund on Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
San Antonio, TX
Bus tickets to San Antonio
5 Must try San Antonio, TX drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
San Antonio, TX, a hotspot for cocktail enthusiasts, pairs rich history with innovative mixology. Revel in local flavors of Texan mezcal, Pecan-infused whiskey, and Rio Grande citrus, mirroring the city’s vibrant culture. Experience San Antonio’s nightlife, where tradition meets modernity, and every sip tells a story.