The cheapest busesfrom Laredo to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-02
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Laredo to San Antonio will cost around $27 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $23.
Laredo to San Antonio bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 50m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$23|
|place||Bus depart from||Laredo|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||San Antonio|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit|
The fastest busesfrom Laredo to San Antonio
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-02
Trips per day12
These direct buses cover the 236km distance in an average of 2h 50m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 50m
Bus from Laredo to San Antonio
How to get to San Antonio from Laredo?expand_more
- On average you find 12 daily schedules to San Antonio from Laredo. Usually, there are 84 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to San Antonio. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Laredo to San Antonio?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit offer a total of 12 bus schedules from Laredo to San Antonio. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $23. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-02. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find San Antonio cheap tickets.
How far apart is San Antonio from Laredo?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Laredo to San Antonio is around 2h 50m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Laredo. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 50m in San Antonio.
Where are Laredo and San Antonio bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to San Antonio, you can get on board at Laredo Bus Station. Moreover, get off the bus at San Antonio Bus Station.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit website. Reserve your bus seat to San Antonio in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Laredo to San Antonio?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit tickets to San Antonio costs between $23 and USD 44.99 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to San Antonio low-cost tickets for only $23. This bus leaves at 02:50 from Laredo bus station or stop at Laredo Bus Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 14:00 have the most expensive ticket to San Antonio for about USD 44.99.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Valley Transit phone number: 509.525.9140 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to San Antonio?expand_more
- The first bus time to San Antonio is at 02:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Laredo is at 21:45.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Valley Transit?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Laredo
San Antonio, TX
Bus tickets to San Antonio
5 Must try San Antonio, TX drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
San Antonio, TX, a hotspot for cocktail enthusiasts, pairs rich history with innovative mixology. Revel in local flavors of Texan mezcal, Pecan-infused whiskey, and Rio Grande citrus, mirroring the city’s vibrant culture. Experience San Antonio’s nightlife, where tradition meets modernity, and every sip tells a story.