The cheapest busesfrom Miami to Orlando
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Miami to Orlando will cost around $27 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $1.
Miami to Orlando bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 55m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$1|
|place||Bus depart from||Miami|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Orlando|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line|
The fastest busesfrom Miami to Orlando
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
Trips per day47
These direct buses cover the 331km distance in an average of 4h 55m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 45m
Bus from Miami to Orlando
How to get to Orlando from Miami?expand_more
- On average you find 47 daily schedules to Orlando from Miami. Usually, there are 329 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Orlando. It is an average of 32 bus schedules per day and 960 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Miami to Orlando?expand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line offer a total of 47 bus schedules from Miami to Orlando. Keep in mind that this 5 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Empire Coach Line tickets are available for $1. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8484 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Orlando cheap tickets.
How far apart is Orlando from Miami?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Miami to Orlando is around 4h 55m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Miami. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 45m in Orlando.
Where are Miami and Orlando bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Orlando, you can get on board at Miami Intermodal Center, Miami Beach, Miami Golden Glades, Pick-up Stations around MIA or Downtown Miami Area, MIA Airport 2nd Level, Miami, FL, Downtown Miami, Miami Intermodal Center - 3801 NW 21 St, Regency Hotel - Miami, 401 Biscayne Blvd., R 106 - Miami, FL. Moreover, get off the bus at Orlando Bus Station, Orlando (The Florida Mall), 3718 LB McLeod Road - Orlando, FL, Orlando (Sand Lake Road), Florida Mall at 8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8484 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line website. Reserve your bus seat to Orlando in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Miami to Orlando?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line tickets to Orlando costs between $1 and USD 50.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Empire Coach Line to Orlando low-cost tickets for only $1. This bus leaves at 17:30 from Miami bus station or stop at Miami Intermodal Center, Miami Beach, Miami Golden Glades, Pick-up Stations around MIA or Downtown Miami Area, MIA Airport 2nd Level, Miami, FL, Downtown Miami, Miami Intermodal Center - 3801 NW 21 St, Regency Hotel - Miami, 401 Biscayne Blvd., R 106 - Miami, FL. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 04:25 have the most expensive ticket to Orlando for about USD 50.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Jet Set phone number: 407 649 4994Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Empire Coach Line phone number: (407) 888-2624 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Orlando?expand_more
- The first bus time to Orlando is at 01:55. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Miami is at 23:40.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Jet Set, Megabus, Empire Coach Line?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Miami
5 Must try Miami drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Immerse in Miami’s pulsating nightlife, where cocktail aficionados find paradise. Savor iconic Cuban-inspired mojitos, exclusive to this vibrant city. With white sandy beaches as backdrop, and the tantalizing dance of Miami’s mixology, every sip becomes an unforgettable journey. Experience Miami. It’s more than a destination; it’s a cocktail revelation.
5 Must Try Orlando Drinks: Your Guide to the Best Cocktails in Town
by David Thompson
Orlando, the vibrant city of Florida, seduces travelers with its stunning cocktail culture. From sun-kissed beaches to dynamic nightclubs, every glass mirrors Orlando’s unique flavor. Savor local ingredients, innovative mixology, and the laid-back spirit that makes Orlando’s cocktail scene worth a voyage.