The cheapest busesfrom Miami to New York
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Miami to New York will cost around $186 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $184.
Miami to New York bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||14h 37m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$184|
|place||Bus depart from||Miami|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||New York|
The fastest busesfrom Miami to New York
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 1763km distance in an average of 14h 37m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 13h 50m
Bus from Miami to New York
How to get to New York from Miami?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to New York from Miami. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to New York. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Miami to New York?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Miami to New York. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $184. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-01-31. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find New York cheap tickets.
How far apart is New York from Miami?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Miami to New York is around 14h 37m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Miami. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 13h 50m in New York.
Where are Miami and New York bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to New York, you can get on board at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171. Moreover, get off the bus at NEW YORK GW BRIDGE (E) - 4211 BROADWAY.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to New York in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Miami to New York?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to New York costs between $184 and USD 188.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to New York low-cost tickets for only $184. This bus leaves at 22:00 from Miami bus station or stop at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 04:10 have the most expensive ticket to New York for about USD 188.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to New York?expand_more
- The first bus time to New York is at 04:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Miami is at 22:00.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.