The cheapest busesfrom Miami to Tampa
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Miami to Tampa will cost around $40 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $20.
Miami to Tampa bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h 46m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$20|
|place||Bus depart from||Miami|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tampa|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Red Coach|
The fastest busesfrom Miami to Tampa
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-13
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 332km distance in an average of 7h 46m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h
Bus from Miami to Tampa
How to get to Tampa from Miami?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Tampa from Miami. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tampa. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Miami to Tampa?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Red Coach offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Miami to Tampa. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Red Coach tickets are available for $20. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5613 reviews for Greyhound, Red Coach bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tampa cheap tickets.
How far apart is Tampa from Miami?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Miami to Tampa is around 7h 46m. Red Coach schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Miami. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h in Tampa.
Where are Miami and Tampa bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tampa, you can get on board at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171, Miami Airport, FL. Moreover, get off the bus at TAMPA - 610 E POLK ST, Tampa-USF, FL.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5613 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Red Coach. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Red Coach website. Reserve your bus seat to Tampa in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Miami to Tampa?expand_more
- Greyhound, Red Coach tickets to Tampa costs between $20 and USD 48.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Red Coach to Tampa low-cost tickets for only $20. This bus leaves at 09:00 from Miami bus station or stop at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171, Miami Airport, FL. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 15:00 have the most expensive ticket to Tampa for about USD 48.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Red Coach website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Red Coach phone number: 1-877-733-0724 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Tampa?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tampa is at 04:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Miami is at 23:25.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Red Coach?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.