The cheapest busesfrom Miami to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Miami to New Orleans will cost around $145 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $94.
Miami to New Orleans bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 42m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$94|
|place||Bus depart from||Miami|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||New Orleans|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Miami to New Orleans
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-29
Trips per day17
These direct buses cover the 1077km distance in an average of 5h 42m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 0h 30m
Bus from Miami to New Orleans
How to get to New Orleans from Miami?expand_more
- On average you find 17 daily schedules to New Orleans from Miami. Usually, there are 119 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to New Orleans. It is an average of 13 bus schedules per day and 390 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Miami to New Orleans?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Greyhound offer a total of 17 bus schedules from Miami to New Orleans. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $94. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Flixbus, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find New Orleans cheap tickets.
How far apart is New Orleans from Miami?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Miami to New Orleans is around 5h 42m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Miami. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h 30m in New Orleans.
Where are Miami and New Orleans bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to New Orleans, you can get on board at Miami Beach, Miami Golden Glades, Miami Intermodal Center, Grand Beach Surfside, Newport Beachside, Downtown Miami. Moreover, get off the bus at New Orleans Bus Station.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to New Orleans in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Miami to New Orleans?expand_more
- Flixbus, Greyhound tickets to New Orleans costs between $94 and USD 200.98 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to New Orleans low-cost tickets for only $94. This bus leaves at 17:30 from Miami bus station or stop at Miami Beach, Miami Golden Glades, Miami Intermodal Center, Grand Beach Surfside, Newport Beachside, Downtown Miami. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 04:10 have the most expensive ticket to New Orleans for about USD 200.98.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to New Orleans?expand_more
- The first bus time to New Orleans is at 02:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Miami is at 23:25.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Miami
New Orleans, LA