The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Yakima
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Yakima will cost around $179 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $149.
Los Angeles to Yakima bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 42m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$149|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Yakima|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Yakima
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-05
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 9298km distance in an average of 13h 42m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 25m
Bus from Los Angeles to Yakima
How to get to Yakima from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Yakima from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Yakima. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to Yakima?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Yakima. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $149. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Yakima cheap tickets.
How far apart is Yakima from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Yakima is around 13h 42m. Flixbus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 25m in Yakima.
Where are Los Angeles and Yakima bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Yakima, you can get on board at Los Angeles Union Station, Hollywood / Highland (LA), Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), Los Angeles (UCLA). Moreover, get off the bus at Yakima (Tall Men'S Supermarket), Yakima (Tall Mens Supermarket).
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to Yakima in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to Yakima?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus tickets to Yakima costs between $149 and USD 294.97 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Yakima low-cost tickets for only $149. This bus leaves at 06:40 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at Los Angeles Union Station, Hollywood / Highland (LA), Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), Los Angeles (UCLA). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:10 have the most expensive ticket to Yakima for about USD 294.97.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Yakima?expand_more
- The first bus time to Yakima is at 06:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 19:15.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA
Bus tickets to Los Angeles
5 Must Try Los Angeles, CA Drinks: Your Guide to the Best Cocktails in Town
by David Thompson
Experience the fusion of pulsating city life and vintage charm in Los Angeles, CA. Indulge in the local cocktail scene, where mixologists infuse drinks with California’s rich agriculture, creating an uniquely Angeleno taste. From rooftop bars to hidden speakeasies, LA promises a spirited journey second to none.