The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Yakima
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Yakima will cost around $229 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $229.
Los Angeles to Yakima bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||11h 5m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$229|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Yakima|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Yakima
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
Fastest1d, 11h 5m
Trips per day1
These direct buses cover the 9298km distance in an average of 11h 5m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1d, 11h 5m
Bus from Los Angeles to Yakima
How to get to Yakima from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Yakima from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Yakima. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to Yakima?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Yakima. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $229. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Yakima cheap tickets.
How far apart is Yakima from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Yakima is around 11h 5m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1d, 11h 5m in Yakima.
Where are Los Angeles and Yakima bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Yakima, you can get on board at NORTH HOLLYWOOD - 11239 MAGNOLIA BLVD. Moreover, get off the bus at YAKIMA - 202 S. 5TH AVE.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Yakima in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to Yakima?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Yakima costs between $229 and USD 229.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Yakima low-cost tickets for only $229. This bus leaves at 06:30 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at NORTH HOLLYWOOD - 11239 MAGNOLIA BLVD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:30 have the most expensive ticket to Yakima for about USD 229.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Yakima?expand_more
- The first bus time to Yakima is at 06:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 06:30.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA