The cheapest busesfrom Yakima to Seattle
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Yakima to Seattle will cost around $27 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $27.
Yakima to Seattle bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$27|
|place||Bus depart from||Yakima|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Seattle|
Bus from Yakima to Seattle
How to get to Seattle from Yakima?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Seattle from Yakima. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Seattle. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Yakima to Seattle?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Yakima to Seattle. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $27. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-04. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Seattle cheap tickets.
How far apart is Seattle from Yakima?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Yakima to Seattle is around 3h. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Yakima. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h in Seattle.
Where are Yakima and Seattle bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Seattle, you can get on board at YAKIMA - 202 S. 5TH AVE. Moreover, get off the bus at SEATTLE - 503 S ROYAL BROUGHAM WAY.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Seattle in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Yakima to Seattle?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Seattle costs between $27 and USD 27.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Seattle low-cost tickets for only $27. This bus leaves at 17:40 from Yakima bus station or stop at YAKIMA - 202 S. 5TH AVE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:40 have the most expensive ticket to Seattle for about USD 27.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Seattle?expand_more
- The first bus time to Seattle is at 17:40. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Yakima is at 17:40.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.