The cheapest busesfrom Yakima to Seattle
Showing times and prices for Sat, May 08
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Yakima to Seattle will cost around $31 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $17.
Yakima to Seattle bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 25m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$17|
|place||Bus depart from||Yakima|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Seattle|
The fastest busesfrom Yakima to Seattle
Showing times and prices for Sat, May 08
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 7900km distance in an average of 3h 25m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h
Bus from Yakima to Seattle
how to get cheap bus tickets from yakima to seattle?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Yakima to Seattle. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $17. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, May 08. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Seattle cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from yakima to seattle?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Seattle costs between $17 and USD 46.50 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Seattle low-cost tickets for only $17. This bus leaves at 17:40 from Yakima bus station or stop at YAKIMA, YAKIMA - 202 S. 5TH AVE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:30 have the most expensive ticket to Seattle for about USD 46.50.
how to get to seattle from yakima?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Seattle from Yakima. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Seattle. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are yakima and seattle bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Seattle, you can get on board at YAKIMA, YAKIMA - 202 S. 5TH AVE. Moreover, get off the bus at SEATTLE AMTRAK, SEATTLE - 503 S ROYAL BROUGHAM WAY.
when is the first and last bus to seattle?expand_more
- The first bus time to Seattle is at 09:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Yakima is at 17:40.
how far apart is seattle from yakima?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Yakima to Seattle is around 3h 25m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Yakima. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h in Seattle.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Seattle in advance and have a nice trip.