The cheapest busesfrom Yakima to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Yakima to Los Angeles will cost around $99 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $99.
Yakima to Los Angeles bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 1m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$99|
|place||Bus depart from||Yakima|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Los Angeles|
The fastest busesfrom Yakima to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 9298km distance in an average of 10h 1m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 35m
Bus from Yakima to Los Angeles
how to get cheap bus tickets from yakima to los angeles?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Yakima to Los Angeles. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $99. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jun 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Los Angeles cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from yakima to los angeles?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Los Angeles costs between $99 and USD 99.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Los Angeles low-cost tickets for only $99. This bus leaves at 09:30 from Yakima bus station or stop at YAKIMA (E), YAKIMA - 202 S. 5TH AVE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:30 have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 99.00.
how to get to los angeles from yakima?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Los Angeles from Yakima. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Los Angeles. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are yakima and los angeles bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Los Angeles, you can get on board at YAKIMA (E), YAKIMA - 202 S. 5TH AVE. Moreover, get off the bus at LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES UNION STA (E) - 800 N ALAMEDA ST.
when is the first and last bus to los angeles?expand_more
- The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 09:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Yakima is at 12:20.
how far apart is los angeles from yakima?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Yakima to Los Angeles is around 10h 1m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Yakima. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 35m in Los Angeles.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.
Los Angeles, CA