The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Tucson
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Tucson will cost around $69 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $44.
Los Angeles to Tucson bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 47m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$44|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tucson|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Tucson
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
Trips per day34
These direct buses cover the 707km distance in an average of 13h 47m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 9h 30m
Bus from Los Angeles to Tucson
How to get to Tucson from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 34 daily schedules to Tucson from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 238 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tucson. It is an average of 19 bus schedules per day and 570 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to Tucson?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound offer a total of 34 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Tucson. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $44. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tucson cheap tickets.
How far apart is Tucson from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Tucson is around 13h 47m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 30m in Tucson.
Where are Los Angeles and Tucson bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tucson, you can get on board at Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, 4425 E. Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90023, 4555 E 3ra St. Los Angeles, CA 90022 (McDonnel Ave), Los Angeles Union Station, Baldwin Park/El Monte, UCLA (Gayley/Strathmore). Moreover, get off the bus at Tucson (N Freeway), University of Arizona, Tucson (6th Street Garage), East Tucson, 5550 S 12th Ave. Tucson, AZ 85756, Tucson Bus Station, South Tucson.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Tucson in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to Tucson?expand_more
- Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound tickets to Tucson costs between $44 and USD 105.04 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Tucson low-cost tickets for only $44. This bus leaves at 09:00 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at Downtown LA (FlixBus Lot), 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, 4425 E. Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90023, 4555 E 3ra St. Los Angeles, CA 90022 (McDonnel Ave), Los Angeles Union Station, Baldwin Park/El Monte, UCLA (Gayley/Strathmore). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:30 have the most expensive ticket to Tucson for about USD 105.04.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Tucson?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tucson is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 23:50.
How to get ticket refund on Flixbus, Tufesa, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA
Bus tickets to Los Angeles
5 Must Try Los Angeles, CA Drinks: Your Guide to the Best Cocktails in Town
by David Thompson
Experience the fusion of pulsating city life and vintage charm in Los Angeles, CA. Indulge in the local cocktail scene, where mixologists infuse drinks with California’s rich agriculture, creating an uniquely Angeleno taste. From rooftop bars to hidden speakeasies, LA promises a spirited journey second to none.
5 Must try Tucson, AZ drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Experience Tucson, AZ, a true oasis for traveling cocktail enthusiasts. Renowned for cleverly crafting distinctly local concoctions, Tucson offers a vibrant mixology scene with flavors inspired by its desert landscape. Sip on saguaro-infused cocktails for a unique taste of this captivating, sun-kissed city.