The cheapest busesfrom Dallas to Kansas City
Showing times and prices for Sun, Aug 01
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Dallas to Kansas City will cost around $105 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $77.
Dallas to Kansas City bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||12h 4m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$77|
|place||Bus depart from||Dallas|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Kansas City|
The fastest busesfrom Dallas to Kansas City
Showing times and prices for Sun, Aug 01
Trips per day8
These direct buses cover the 732km distance in an average of 12h 4m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 10h 55m
Bus from Dallas to Kansas City
how to get cheap bus tickets from dallas to kansas city?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 8 bus schedules from Dallas to Kansas City. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $77. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Aug 01. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Kansas City cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from dallas to kansas city?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Kansas City costs between $77 and USD 142.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Kansas City low-cost tickets for only $77. This bus leaves at 06:00 from Dallas bus station or stop at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST, DALLAS. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 03:35 have the most expensive ticket to Kansas City for about USD 142.00.
how to get to kansas city from dallas?expand_more
- On average you find 8 daily schedules to Kansas City from Dallas. Usually, there are 56 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Kansas City. It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are dallas and kansas city bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Kansas City, you can get on board at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST, DALLAS. Moreover, get off the bus at KANSAS CITY - 1101 TROOST, KANSAS CITY.
when is the first and last bus to kansas city?expand_more
- The first bus time to Kansas City is at 03:35. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Dallas is at 19:45.
how far apart is kansas city from dallas?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Dallas to Kansas City is around 12h 4m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Dallas. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 10h 55m in Kansas City.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Kansas City in advance and have a nice trip.
Kansas City, MO