The cheapest busesfrom Kansas City to Oklahoma City
Showing times and prices for 2023-06-02
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Kansas City to Oklahoma City will cost around $60 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $60.
Kansas City to Oklahoma City bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 20m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$60|
|place||Bus depart from||Kansas City|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Oklahoma City|
The fastest busesfrom Kansas City to Oklahoma City
Showing times and prices for 2023-06-02
Trips per day1
These direct buses cover the 481km distance in an average of 13h 20m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 13h 20m
Bus from Kansas City to Oklahoma City
Travel by bus to Oklahoma City easily. Whether you want fast, cheap or something entirely different, our travel experts have collected everything you need to know so you can find the best option from Kansas City to Oklahoma City.
How to get to Oklahoma City from Kansas City?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Oklahoma City from Kansas City. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Oklahoma City. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Kansas City to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Kansas City to Oklahoma City. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $60. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-06-02. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Oklahoma City cheap tickets.
How far apart is Oklahoma City from Kansas City?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Kansas City to Oklahoma City is around 13h 20m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Kansas City. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 13h 20m in Oklahoma City.
Where are Kansas City and Oklahoma City bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Oklahoma City, you can get on board at KANSAS CITY - 1101 TROOST AVE. Moreover, get off the bus at OK CITY AMTRAK (E) - 100 S E GAYLORD BLVD.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Oklahoma City in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Kansas City to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Oklahoma City costs between $60 and USD 60.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Oklahoma City low-cost tickets for only $60. This bus leaves at 08:10 from Kansas City bus station or stop at KANSAS CITY - 1101 TROOST AVE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 08:10 have the most expensive ticket to Oklahoma City for about USD 60.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Oklahoma City?expand_more
- The first bus time to Oklahoma City is at 08:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Kansas City is at 08:10.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Kansas City, MO
Bus tickets to Kansas City
Find cheap bus ticket to Kansas City. Buy your bus ticket online!
Oklahoma City, OK
Bus tickets to Oklahoma City
Find cheap bus ticket to Oklahoma City. Buy your bus ticket online!
Plan your next bus trip