The cheapest busesfrom Atlanta to Washington
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-28
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Atlanta to Washington will cost around $84 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $59.
Atlanta to Washington bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||15h 5m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$59|
|place||Bus depart from||Atlanta|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Washington|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages|
The fastest busesfrom Atlanta to Washington
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-28
Trips per day23
These direct buses cover the 873km distance in an average of 15h 5m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 10h 45m
Bus from Atlanta to Washington
How to get to Washington from Atlanta?expand_more
- On average you find 23 daily schedules to Washington from Atlanta. Usually, there are 161 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Washington. It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Atlanta to Washington?expand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages offer a total of 23 bus schedules from Atlanta to Washington. Keep in mind that this 5 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Megabus tickets are available for $59. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-28. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Washington cheap tickets.
How far apart is Washington from Atlanta?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Atlanta to Washington is around 15h 5m. Eagle Bus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Atlanta. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 10h 45m in Washington.
Where are Atlanta and Washington bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Washington, you can get on board at Atlanta Bus Station, Megabus Atlanta Bus Station at 232 Forsyth St. SW, Atlanta Airport, 211 Peachtree St SW - Atlanta, Chamblee, GA - 3240 Shallowford Rd. Moreover, get off the bus at DC (Union Station), Union Station, 2305 Pennsylvania Ave. SE.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages website. Reserve your bus seat to Washington in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Atlanta to Washington?expand_more
- Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages tickets to Washington costs between $59 and USD 148.02 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Megabus to Washington low-cost tickets for only $59. This bus leaves at 10:00 from Atlanta bus station or stop at Atlanta Bus Station, Megabus Atlanta Bus Station at 232 Forsyth St. SW, Atlanta Airport, 211 Peachtree St SW - Atlanta, Chamblee, GA - 3240 Shallowford Rd. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 12:45 have the most expensive ticket to Washington for about USD 148.02.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342Eagle Bus phone number: Southeastern Stages phone number: 404.591.2750 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Washington?expand_more
- The first bus time to Washington is at 00:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Atlanta is at 22:00.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Eagle Bus, Southeastern Stages?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Atlanta
5 Must try Atlanta drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Delve into Atlanta’s vibrant scene, where mixologists blend Southern hospitality with innovative sips. Here, peach-infused spirits meet urban energy, offering a unique local flair. Each Atlanta cocktail layers history, creativity, and Southern charm, an intoxicating joy for travelers seeking an exciting taste adventure.
5 Must try Washington, DC drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Discover the sophisticated charm of Washington, DC, a destination where cocktail connoisseurs journey to relish in unique libations. Immerse yourself in the local culture, savoring distinctive drinks that incorporate regional ingredients, making every sip a taste of the capital itself. Visit DC and elevate your cocktail experience to new heights.