Bus Durham to Washington
Cheap bus tickets from Durham to Washington
8 bus schedules from Durham, NC to Washington, DC
- 3:20 am - 8:10 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 39.00timelapse4h 50mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 8:45 am - 2:10 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 39.00timelapse5h 25mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 9:20 am - 5:30 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 40.00timelapse8h 10mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 2:30 am - 1:45 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 40.00timelapse11h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 3:35 am - 8:25 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 39.00timelapse4h 50mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 7:45 am - 12:55 pmchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 39.00timelapse5h 10mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 8:20 am - 3:35 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 40.00timelapse7h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 10:00 am - 6:20 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 40.00timelapse8h 20mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
Bus Durham to Washington
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Durham TO Washington WITH Megabus, Greyhound?
There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip.
All Megabus, Greyhound have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Durham to Washington.
Find that at the bus timetable these 2 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 3622 bus reviews for Megabus, Greyhound services.
User reviews best describe Megabus, Greyhound bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Washington.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Durham TO Washington?
Any bus ticket to Washington costs between USD 39 to USD 40 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Megabus for USD 39.
This bus leaves at 3:20 am from Willard St. outside of Durham Station Transportation Center, DURHAM.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 9:20 am have the most expensive ticket to Washington for about USD 40.
HOW TO GET TO Washington FROM Durham?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Washington from Durham.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Greyhound has the largest fleet to Washington.
It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Durham AND Washington?
For this trip to Washington, you can get on board at Willard St. outside of Durham Station Transportation Center, DURHAM.
Moreover, get off the bus at Union Station., WASHINGTON.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Durham TO Washington?
The first bus time to Washington is at 3:20 am.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Washington?
The last departure time from Durham is at 10:00 am.
HOW FAR IS Washington FROM Durham?
The bus traveling length from Durham to Washington is around 6h 54m.
Megabus advertise it has the fastest transportation from Durham.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 50m in Washington.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Megabus, Greyhound.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Megabus, Greyhound?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 3622 user reviews to best choose between Megabus, Greyhound.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Washington in advance and have a nice trip.