The cheapest busesfrom Tucson to Phoenix
Showing times and prices for 2022-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Tucson to Phoenix will cost around $34 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $25.
Tucson to Phoenix bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 25m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$25|
|place||Bus depart from||Tucson|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Phoenix|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Tufesa, Greyhound|
Bus from Tucson to Phoenix
How to get to Phoenix from Tucson?expand_more
- On average you find 14 daily schedules to Phoenix from Tucson. Usually, there are 98 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Phoenix. It is an average of 13 bus schedules per day and 390 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Tucson to Phoenix?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa, Greyhound offer a total of 14 bus schedules from Tucson to Phoenix. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $25. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Tufesa, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Phoenix cheap tickets.
How far apart is Phoenix from Tucson?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Tucson to Phoenix is around 2h 25m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Tucson. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h in Phoenix.
Where are Tucson and Phoenix bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Phoenix, you can get on board at 5550 S 12th Ave, AZ 85756, TUCSON LAOS TRANSIT (E) - 205 IRVINGTON RD. Moreover, get off the bus at 1614 N 27th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85009, PHOENIX - 2115 E BUCKEYE RD.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Phoenix in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Tucson to Phoenix?expand_more
- Tufesa, Greyhound tickets to Phoenix costs between $25 and USD 43.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Phoenix low-cost tickets for only $25. This bus leaves at 09:45 from Tucson bus station or stop at 5550 S 12th Ave, AZ 85756, TUCSON LAOS TRANSIT (E) - 205 IRVINGTON RD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:45 have the most expensive ticket to Phoenix for about USD 43.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Phoenix?expand_more
- The first bus time to Phoenix is at 01:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Tucson is at 22:00.
How to get ticket refund on Tufesa, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.