The cheapest busesfrom San Antonio to El Paso
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-28
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Antonio to El Paso will cost around $90 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $80.
San Antonio to El Paso bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||14h 18m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$80|
|place||Bus depart from||San Antonio|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||El Paso|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus|
The fastest busesfrom San Antonio to El Paso
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-28
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 808km distance in an average of 14h 18m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 9h 25m
Bus from San Antonio to El Paso
How to get to El Paso from San Antonio?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to El Paso from San Antonio. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to El Paso. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from San Antonio to El Paso?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus offer a total of 6 bus schedules from San Antonio to El Paso. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $80. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-28. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find El Paso cheap tickets.
How far apart is El Paso from San Antonio?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Antonio to El Paso is around 14h 18m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Antonio. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 9h 25m in El Paso.
Where are San Antonio and El Paso bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to El Paso, you can get on board at San Antonio Bus Station, SAN ANTONIO - 500 N ST MARY'S ST. Moreover, get off the bus at El Paso Bus Station (W San Antonio St), EL PASO - 200 W SAN ANTONIO ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus website. Reserve your bus seat to El Paso in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from San Antonio to El Paso?expand_more
- Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus tickets to El Paso costs between $80 and USD 105.98 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to El Paso low-cost tickets for only $80. This bus leaves at 11:00 from San Antonio bus station or stop at San Antonio Bus Station, SAN ANTONIO - 500 N ST MARY'S ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:40 have the most expensive ticket to El Paso for about USD 105.98.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Valley Transit phone number: 509.525.9140Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to El Paso?expand_more
- The first bus time to El Paso is at 00:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Antonio is at 19:20.
How to get ticket refund on Valley Transit, Greyhound, Flixbus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
San Antonio, TX