The cheapest busesfrom Miami to Sarasota
Showing times and prices for 2022-08-19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Miami to Sarasota will cost around $31 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $31.
Miami to Sarasota bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||7h 25m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$31|
|place||Bus depart from||Miami|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Sarasota|
Bus from Miami to Sarasota
How to get to Sarasota from Miami?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Sarasota from Miami. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Sarasota. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Miami to Sarasota?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Miami to Sarasota. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $31. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-08-19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Sarasota cheap tickets.
How far apart is Sarasota from Miami?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Miami to Sarasota is around 7h 25m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Miami. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 25m in Sarasota.
Where are Miami and Sarasota bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Sarasota, you can get on board at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171. Moreover, get off the bus at SARASOTA (E) - 5951 PORTER WAY.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Sarasota in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Miami to Sarasota?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Sarasota costs between $31 and USD 31.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Sarasota low-cost tickets for only $31. This bus leaves at 01:55 from Miami bus station or stop at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 01:55 have the most expensive ticket to Sarasota for about USD 31.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Sarasota?expand_more
- The first bus time to Sarasota is at 01:55. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Miami is at 01:55.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.