The cheapest busesfrom Miami to Jacksonville
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 10
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Miami to Jacksonville will cost around $42 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $41.
Miami to Jacksonville bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 16m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$41|
|place||Bus depart from||Miami|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Jacksonville|
The fastest busesfrom Miami to Jacksonville
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 10
Trips per day10
These direct buses cover the 529km distance in an average of 10h 16m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 8h 15m
Bus from Miami to Jacksonville
how to get cheap bus tickets from miami to jacksonville?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 10 bus schedules from Miami to Jacksonville. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $41. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, May 10. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Jacksonville cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from miami to jacksonville?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Jacksonville costs between $41 and USD 47.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Jacksonville low-cost tickets for only $41. This bus leaves at 05:00 from Miami bus station or stop at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171, MIAMI. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:01 have the most expensive ticket to Jacksonville for about USD 47.00.
how to get to jacksonville from miami?expand_more
- On average you find 10 daily schedules to Jacksonville from Miami. Usually, there are 70 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Jacksonville. It is an average of 10 bus schedules per day and 300 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are miami and jacksonville bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Jacksonville, you can get on board at MIAMI - 3801 N W 21ST #171, MIAMI. Moreover, get off the bus at JACKSONVILLE - 1111 W FORSYTH ST, JACKSONVILLE.
when is the first and last bus to jacksonville?expand_more
- The first bus time to Jacksonville is at 00:01. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Miami is at 23:00.
how far apart is jacksonville from miami?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Miami to Jacksonville is around 10h 16m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Miami. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 8h 15m in Jacksonville.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Jacksonville in advance and have a nice trip.