The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Tijuana will cost around $66 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $21.
Los Angeles to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 48m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$21|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
Trips per day42
These direct buses cover the 211km distance in an average of 3h 48m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h
Bus from Los Angeles to Tijuana
How to get to Tijuana from Los Angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 42 daily schedules to Tijuana from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 294 bus departures every week on this route. Pacific Coast bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 32 bus schedules per day and 960 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to Tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound offer a total of 42 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 5 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Flixbus tickets are available for $21. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
How far apart is Tijuana from Los Angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Tijuana is around 3h 48m. Pacific Coast schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h in Tijuana.
Where are Los Angeles and Tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at Los Angeles CA. Frente Greyhound Terminal, 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, Los Angeles Union Station, Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd.. Moreover, get off the bus at Tijuana Sentri Ticketon Terminal, 16779 Boulevard de los Insurgentes, Tijuana (Airport), Tijuana (Central), Tijuana International Airport, Tijuana International Bus Station, Tijuana Central Bus Terminal.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Los Angeles to Tijuana?expand_more
- Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound tickets to Tijuana costs between $21 and MXN 1095.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Flixbus to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $21. This bus leaves at 14:10 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at Los Angeles CA. Frente Greyhound Terminal, 613 Maple Ave. Downtown, CA 90014, Los Angeles Union Station, Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd.. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:30 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about MXN 1095.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Monarca phone number: +52 664 748 0074Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Pacific Coast phone number: 1 800 661 1725Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 00:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 20:30.
How to get ticket refund on Monarca, Tufesa, Flixbus, Pacific Coast, Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA
Bus tickets to Los Angeles
5 Must Try Los Angeles, CA Drinks: Your Guide to the Best Cocktails in Town
by David Thompson
Experience the fusion of pulsating city life and vintage charm in Los Angeles, CA. Indulge in the local cocktail scene, where mixologists infuse drinks with California’s rich agriculture, creating an uniquely Angeleno taste. From rooftop bars to hidden speakeasies, LA promises a spirited journey second to none.