The cheapest busesfrom Los Angeles to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Wed, May 05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Los Angeles to Tijuana will cost around $38 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $30.
Los Angeles to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 27m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$30|
|place||Bus depart from||Los Angeles|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Pacific Coast, Greyhound, Tufesa|
The fastest busesfrom Los Angeles to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Wed, May 05
Trips per day60
These direct buses cover the 211km distance in an average of 3h 27m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h
Bus from Los Angeles to Tijuana
how to get cheap bus tickets from los angeles to tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Pacific Coast, Greyhound, Tufesa offer a total of 60 bus schedules from Los Angeles to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $30. It is the lower trip price you can get on Wed, May 05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Pacific Coast, Greyhound, Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from los angeles to tijuana?expand_more
- Pacific Coast, Greyhound, Tufesa tickets to Tijuana costs between $30 and USD 39.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $30. This bus leaves at 06:45 from Los Angeles bus station or stop at Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., NORTH HOLLYWOOD - 11239 MAGNOLIA BLVD, Downtown LA - 611 Maple Ave, 4555 E 3rd St - Los Angeles, CA. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 05:15 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 39.00.
how to get to tijuana from los angeles?expand_more
- On average you find 60 daily schedules to Tijuana from Los Angeles. Usually, there are 420 bus departures every week on this route. Pacific Coast bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 56 bus schedules per day and 1680 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are los angeles and tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at Downtown Los Angeles - 650 S. Main St, East Los Angeles - 4425 E. Olympic Blvd., NORTH HOLLYWOOD - 11239 MAGNOLIA BLVD, Downtown LA - 611 Maple Ave, 4555 E 3rd St - Los Angeles, CA. Moreover, get off the bus at Tijuana International Airport, Tijuana International Bus Station, TIJUANA CENTRAL BUS TERM - CALZADA LAZARO CARDENAS, Yellow Cab Services - Tijuana, BC.
when is the first and last bus to tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 05:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 20:30.
how far apart is tijuana from los angeles?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to Tijuana is around 3h 27m. Pacific Coast schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h in Tijuana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Pacific Coast, Greyhound, Tufesa website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Pacific Coast phone number: 1 800 661 1725
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
- Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883
how to get ticket refund on pacific coast, greyhound, tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Pacific Coast, Greyhound, Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Pacific Coast, Greyhound, Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.
Los Angeles, CA