The cheapest busesfrom Chicago to Milwaukee
Showing times and prices for 2022-10-01
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Chicago to Milwaukee will cost around $18 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $14.
Chicago to Milwaukee bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 33m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$14|
|place||Bus depart from||Chicago|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Milwaukee|
The fastest busesfrom Chicago to Milwaukee
Showing times and prices for 2022-10-01
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 132km distance in an average of 2h 33m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 30m
Bus from Chicago to Milwaukee
How to get to Milwaukee from Chicago?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Milwaukee from Chicago. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Milwaukee. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Chicago to Milwaukee?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Chicago to Milwaukee. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $14. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-10-01. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Milwaukee cheap tickets.
How far apart is Milwaukee from Chicago?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Chicago to Milwaukee is around 2h 33m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Chicago. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 30m in Milwaukee.
Where are Chicago and Milwaukee bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Milwaukee, you can get on board at CHICAGO AMTRAK - 225 S CANAL ST. Moreover, get off the bus at MILWAUKEE - 433 W ST PAUL AVE STE 150.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Milwaukee in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Chicago to Milwaukee?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Milwaukee costs between $14 and USD 26.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Milwaukee low-cost tickets for only $14. This bus leaves at 09:50 from Chicago bus station or stop at CHICAGO AMTRAK - 225 S CANAL ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 15:00 have the most expensive ticket to Milwaukee for about USD 26.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Milwaukee?expand_more
- The first bus time to Milwaukee is at 09:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Chicago is at 21:05.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.