The cheapest busesfrom Chicago to Seattle
Showing times and prices for 2023-01-31
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Chicago to Seattle will cost around $369 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $369.
Chicago to Seattle bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 55m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$369|
|place||Bus depart from||Chicago|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Seattle|
Bus from Chicago to Seattle
How to get to Seattle from Chicago?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Seattle from Chicago. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Seattle. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Chicago to Seattle?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Chicago to Seattle. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $369. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-01-31. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Seattle cheap tickets.
How far apart is Seattle from Chicago?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Chicago to Seattle is around 6h 55m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Chicago. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 55m in Seattle.
Where are Chicago and Seattle bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Seattle, you can get on board at CHICAGO AMTRAK - 225 S CANAL ST. Moreover, get off the bus at SEATTLE SEATAC ARPT (E) - 17801 INTERNATIONAL BLVD.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Seattle in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Chicago to Seattle?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Seattle costs between $369 and USD 369.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Seattle low-cost tickets for only $369. This bus leaves at 09:45 from Chicago bus station or stop at CHICAGO AMTRAK - 225 S CANAL ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:45 have the most expensive ticket to Seattle for about USD 369.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Seattle?expand_more
- The first bus time to Seattle is at 09:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Chicago is at 09:45.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.