The cheapest busesfrom Richmond to Washington
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Richmond to Washington will cost around $22 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $15.
Richmond to Washington bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 9m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$15|
|place||Bus depart from||Richmond|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Washington|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus|
The fastest busesfrom Richmond to Washington
Showing times and prices for 2023-11-29
Trips per day32
These direct buses cover the 156km distance in an average of 2h 9m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 30m
Bus from Richmond to Washington
How to get to Washington from Richmond?expand_more
- On average you find 32 daily schedules to Washington from Richmond. Usually, there are 224 bus departures every week on this route. Flixbus bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Washington. It is an average of 16 bus schedules per day and 480 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Richmond to Washington?expand_more
- There is a total of 5 bus companies operating this trip. Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus offer a total of 32 bus schedules from Richmond to Washington. Keep in mind that this 5 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $15. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-11-29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 8464 reviews for Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Washington cheap tickets.
How far apart is Washington from Richmond?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Richmond to Washington is around 2h 9m. Eagle Bus schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Richmond. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 30m in Washington.
Where are Richmond and Washington bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Washington, you can get on board at 900 W. Leigh St. - Richmond, VA, Richmond Bus Station, Richmond (W Leigh St), Henrico, The Plaza at Main Street Station - 1553 East Main St.. Moreover, get off the bus at 2305 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, DC (Union Station), Union Station, Bethesda.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 8464 user reviews to best choose between Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus website. Reserve your bus seat to Washington in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Richmond to Washington?expand_more
- Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus tickets to Washington costs between $15 and USD 50.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Washington low-cost tickets for only $15. This bus leaves at 00:30 from Richmond bus station or stop at 900 W. Leigh St. - Richmond, VA, Richmond Bus Station, Richmond (W Leigh St), Henrico, The Plaza at Main Street Station - 1553 East Main St.. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 05:15 have the most expensive ticket to Washington for about USD 50.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Eagle Bus phone number: Greyhound phone number: Flixbus phone number: +49 30 300137300Virginia Breeze phone number: Megabus phone number: 877 462 6342 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Washington?expand_more
- The first bus time to Washington is at 00:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Richmond is at 22:35.
How to get ticket refund on Eagle Bus, Greyhound, Flixbus, Virginia Breeze, Megabus?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Bus tickets to Richmond
5 Must try Washington, DC drinks: your guide to the best cocktails in town
by David Thompson
Discover the sophisticated charm of Washington, DC, a destination where cocktail connoisseurs journey to relish in unique libations. Immerse yourself in the local culture, savoring distinctive drinks that incorporate regional ingredients, making every sip a taste of the capital itself. Visit DC and elevate your cocktail experience to new heights.