The cheapest busesfrom Reno to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Reno to Los Angeles will cost around $84 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $82.
Reno to Los Angeles bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||16h 12m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$82|
|place||Bus depart from||Reno|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Los Angeles|
The fastest busesfrom Reno to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-04
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 626km distance in an average of 16h 12m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 16h 5m
Bus from Reno to Los Angeles
How to get to Los Angeles from Reno?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Los Angeles from Reno. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Los Angeles. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Reno to Los Angeles?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Reno to Los Angeles. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $82. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-04. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Los Angeles cheap tickets.
How far apart is Los Angeles from Reno?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Reno to Los Angeles is around 16h 12m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Reno. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 16h 5m in Los Angeles.
Where are Reno and Los Angeles bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Los Angeles, you can get on board at RENO AMTRAK (E) - 280 N CENTER ST. Moreover, get off the bus at NORTH HOLLYWOOD - 11239 MAGNOLIA BLVD.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Reno to Los Angeles?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Los Angeles costs between $82 and USD 87.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Los Angeles low-cost tickets for only $82. This bus leaves at 14:10 from Reno bus station or stop at RENO AMTRAK (E) - 280 N CENTER ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 14:45 have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 87.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Los Angeles?expand_more
- The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 14:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Reno is at 14:45.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA