The cheapest busesfrom Raleigh to Washington
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Raleigh to Washington will cost around $51 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $39.
Raleigh to Washington bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 28m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$39|
|place||Bus depart from||Raleigh|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Washington|
The fastest busesfrom Raleigh to Washington
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
Trips per day12
These direct buses cover the 376km distance in an average of 6h 28m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h 45m
Bus from Raleigh to Washington
how to get cheap bus tickets from raleigh to washington?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 12 bus schedules from Raleigh to Washington. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $39. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jun 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Washington cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from raleigh to washington?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Washington costs between $39 and USD 64.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Washington low-cost tickets for only $39. This bus leaves at 13:25 from Raleigh bus station or stop at RALEIGH - 2210 CAPITAL BLVD. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 19:00 have the most expensive ticket to Washington for about USD 64.00.
how to get to washington from raleigh?expand_more
- On average you find 12 daily schedules to Washington from Raleigh. Usually, there are 84 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Washington. It is an average of 12 bus schedules per day and 360 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are raleigh and washington bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Washington, you can get on board at RALEIGH - 2210 CAPITAL BLVD. Moreover, get off the bus at WASHINGTON - 50 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NE.
when is the first and last bus to washington?expand_more
- The first bus time to Washington is at 03:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Raleigh is at 21:30.
how far apart is washington from raleigh?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Raleigh to Washington is around 6h 28m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Raleigh. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 45m in Washington.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Washington in advance and have a nice trip.