The cheapest busesfrom Phoenix to Dallas
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Phoenix to Dallas will cost around $206 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $129.
Phoenix to Dallas bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 16m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$129|
|place||Bus depart from||Phoenix|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Dallas|
The fastest busesfrom Phoenix to Dallas
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 1424km distance in an average of 1h 16m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 23h 20m
Bus from Phoenix to Dallas
how to get cheap bus tickets from phoenix to dallas?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Phoenix to Dallas. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $129. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, May 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Dallas cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from phoenix to dallas?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Dallas costs between $129 and USD 226.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Dallas low-cost tickets for only $129. This bus leaves at 08:40 from Phoenix bus station or stop at PHOENIX - 2115 E BUCKEYE RD, PHOENIX 44 ST TRANSIT CTR. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:25 have the most expensive ticket to Dallas for about USD 226.00.
how to get to dallas from phoenix?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Dallas from Phoenix. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Dallas. It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are phoenix and dallas bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Dallas, you can get on board at PHOENIX - 2115 E BUCKEYE RD, PHOENIX 44 ST TRANSIT CTR. Moreover, get off the bus at DALLAS - 205 S LAMAR ST, DALLAS WESTMORELAND.
when is the first and last bus to dallas?expand_more
- The first bus time to Dallas is at 03:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Phoenix is at 17:20.
how far apart is dallas from phoenix?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Phoenix to Dallas is around 1h 16m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Phoenix. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 23h 20m in Dallas.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Dallas in advance and have a nice trip.