The cheapest busesfrom Oakland to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-05
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Oakland to Los Angeles will cost around $59 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $59.
Oakland to Los Angeles bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||9h 26m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$59|
|place||Bus depart from||Oakland|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Los Angeles|
The fastest busesfrom Oakland to Los Angeles
Showing times and prices for 2022-07-05
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 553km distance in an average of 9h 26m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 8h 5m
Bus from Oakland to Los Angeles
How to get to Los Angeles from Oakland?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Los Angeles from Oakland. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Los Angeles. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Oakland to Los Angeles?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Oakland to Los Angeles. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $59. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2022-07-05. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Los Angeles cheap tickets.
How far apart is Los Angeles from Oakland?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Oakland to Los Angeles is around 9h 26m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Oakland. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 8h 5m in Los Angeles.
Where are Oakland and Los Angeles bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Los Angeles, you can get on board at OAKLAND (E) - 1451 7TH ST. Moreover, get off the bus at LOS ANGELES - 1716 E 7TH ST.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Oakland to Los Angeles?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Los Angeles costs between $59 and USD 59.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Los Angeles low-cost tickets for only $59. This bus leaves at 09:05 from Oakland bus station or stop at OAKLAND (E) - 1451 7TH ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:05 have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 59.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Greyhound phone number: Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Los Angeles?expand_more
- The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 09:05. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Oakland is at 22:10.
How to get ticket refund on Greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Los Angeles, CA